Porsche 917K SOUNDMOD

Sounds Porsche 917K SOUNDMOD A2

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's one nice movie, the quality of the sound is a bit old but I think I can use some of the sounds, not enough to change the whole onboard tho

It is not working. My car is silent. What do I do?
In ks_porsche_917_k\sfx folder you should have both GUIDs.txt and ks_porsche_917_k.bank (the one from the mod, not the vanilla soundbank). Needs both to work

protip: when installing sound mods, take a backup of the vanilla sounds first. So you don't need to verify files if you want to revert to default sound

Last edited:
I'ts the way the triggers are made and the samples too, and it's really hard for me noticing audio equalization cause I have no headphones, just guessing with the dB bar that shows audio levels

Thanks for the feedback, a bit out of subject but working right now on a 512m soundmod to go along with this 917k, if you wanna check

Hey Ama, I've gotten your 917 soundmod, and its amazing, it balances very well with the t70 sound mod! 70's era WEC is probably my favorite era of motorsport aside from 70s F1, and I've been struggling to find good sounds for my 512's. I saw this posting when I got the 917 and got super excited because its bang on! Some other fantastic news is that Legion released both of the other 512 cars this week, the 512 M and the 512 Coda Lunga, both sadly do not have very good sounds, and I was curious if you had an estimated release time for the 512 sounds? Super excited!!!

Hey Ama, I've gotten your 917 soundmod, and its amazing, it balances very well with the t70 sound mod! 70's era WEC is probably my favorite era of motorsport aside from 70s F1, and I've been struggling to find good sounds for my 512's. I saw this posting when I got the 917 and got super excited because its bang on! Some other fantastic news is that Legion released both of the other 512 cars this week, the 512 M and the 512 Coda Lunga, both sadly do not have very good sounds, and I was curious if you had an estimated release time for the 512 sounds? Super excited!!!
I could release a beta version of the sound it needs some finishiing on low end samples

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%