Porsche 917K SOUNDMOD

Sounds Porsche 917K SOUNDMOD A2

Login or Register an account to download this content
V.ery nice Sound, but the one thing are, the hard silence between power and coast.
It sounds very unatural and i can't fint it in any video like this.
Please watch after it, that will be nice.
Thank you very much!

V.ery nice Sound, but the one thing are, the hard silence between power and coast.
It sounds very unatural and i can't fint it in any video like this.
Please watch after it, that will be nice.
Thank you very much!

I too noticed that, interior sound.

And also, when listening in replay, and the car is far away from the cam down a straight, the coast sound while changing gear, is maybe a bit loud in comparison to full throttle. Maybe its hard to adjust that without changing everything else. Just wanted to throw it in there aswell!

Last edited:
I'ts the way the triggers are made and the samples too, and it's really hard for me noticing audio equalization cause I have no headphones, just guessing with the dB bar that shows audio levels

Thanks for the feedback, a bit out of subject but working right now on a 512m soundmod to go along with this 917k, if you wanna check

First I want to say you make some of my favorite sound mods for this game, you really capture the essence of the sound really really well. I look forward to the 512 but I must say I also hear the slight silence gap from throttle to coast on the 917 and the 512 footage you have posted. If you can fix that, you have an excellent mod! :)

it's because I only changed the 3rd person camera sound and I think i've changed it check in the update tab
I've downloaded the A2 version, and just install it as normal? The 3rd person sound is the same for me still. Dont know what Im doing wrong haha.. Is it possible to have that sound when having the "replay cameras" onboard, but outside the car? Think the exhaust note should be awesome there, like this:
Screenshot_legion_porsche_917k_71_imola_10-6-120-19-31-54.jpg

How do you have different sounds for 3rd person and replay? That's really cool!

it's because the sound is only set on external cameras between 0 to 10 meters away from the center of the car so you don't notice it on replay cameras

I've downloaded the A2 version, and just install it as normal? The 3rd person sound is the same for me still. Dont know what Im doing wrong haha.. Is it possible to have that sound when having the "replay cameras" onboard, but outside the car? Think the exhaust note should be awesome there, like this: View attachment 387211

Well I don't know what the problem could be then, I guess it is possible since you keep your camera in the range where the sound plays

Hello. I wonder if I have to have a payed subscription to get a working soundfile because I replace this bank file with the 917k inside assetto and I get no sound at all. Thanks for help.

EDIT: I did a mistake and not putting the GUIDE.txt file in together with the bank file. All is good and rather wonderful actually. Thank you for your work. I could just delete my post here but ill leave it just in case im not the last idiot beeing born.

Last edited:
I'ts the way the triggers are made and the samples too, and it's really hard for me noticing audio equalization cause I have no headphones, just guessing with the dB bar that shows audio levels

Thanks for the feedback, a bit out of subject but working right now on a 512m soundmod to go along with this 917k, if you wanna check

Hi and thanks for the 917 work. Would it be possible for you to do an internal mod for the 917? Make it sound gritty and howling like the movie @le mans would be fantastic. Wish I could mod like you do. Can I ask if these ferrari sounds are done? I cant find it anywhere.

Hi and thanks for the 917 work. Would it be possible for you to do an internal mod for the 917? Make it sound gritty and howling like the movie @le mans would be fantastic. Wish I could mod like you do. Can I ask if these ferrari sounds are done? I cant find it anywhere.

I should check the lemans film to have an idea of what you mean
And the Ferrari 512m/s is almost done onboard needs very low rpm sounds and idle sound
512gto needs exhaust sounds same for the dino and some adjustments onboard

Im going to learn how to do it, if it takes me 10 years....so be it )))

You already have some of the growling sounds on your externals when the car is far but in this movie you have them inside too.

I found your external sounds to be fantastic with custome track camera postions allowing to have a longer view in time pr camera, like letting the car go passed the cam and fade in the distance, really top stuff.

31.50-32.07 is what I mean with a growl, dont know how else to explain it.
From 1.32.00 some nice stuff from ferrari and porche
1.32.50 just some examples. Think there are some good low rpm ferrari some where.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back