AC Porsche 917K @ Silverstone 1967 - Thu 05Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
STOP THE PRESSES...
After giving this a few laps,i,ve got to race this BEAST,soooooooooooooo,im again:whistling::whistling:
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

STOP THE PRESSES...
After giving this a few laps,i,ve got to race this BEAST,soooooooooooooo,im again:whistling::whistling:
View attachment 245093
You know that if you miss this out this one, tucking in your tail and not show up, you are in for a proper name calling.

After all, YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU to stand your soggy ground in THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN !!!
Here we go. This just got real interesting:D:D:D While you've been away lounging in luxury, we've been preparing for your feathery return
giphy.gif

bobby sign me up i am goin to give this a try
Oh you crazy Aussie I love it. Now this is a man that lives on the edge:D Just kidding, the car is a blast to drive, but it has sever understeer and when gearing down it tends to buck you and the rear end can step out on you if you don't wait for the car to be slow enough for the next gear or you can heel and toe and blip the throttle to avoid it. These cars are just awesome, even if I'm not good in them.

No, no, no, no, noooooooo!!!!!!
The race was today already, nooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby, I confused the dates.
The whole week I was looking forward to this, was set on a nice Friday morning race.
Then we came home late last night having shown town to a customer and I still got my tired behind in the simulator to get the final touches to my setup when I read the race to start on FRIDAY (which usual means a SATURDAY morning race in our time zone.

I am so aaaaaaaangry I missed due to this stupid misreading the schedule, so aaaaaaaaangryyyy!!!!

@Dirk Steffen,
Well guess WHAT:unsure::unsure:!!!!, The Great Battle Of Britain was won again by....yep u guessed it us BRITONS:sneaky::sneaky:,giving a useless pathetic excuse and....not even turning up the German Spik:laugh:, knew he would be outdriven:cautious:,outclassed:cautious:,outlapped:cautious:,so he turned tail and shot down the :poop: pipe like a diseased,flea infected RAT he is...:p:p:p:laugh:;);)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%