Porsche 914-6 VS Opel Kadett GTE @ Vallelunga - Tuesday 27th April 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyergtc76.jpg

kdcvs914.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM GTC76
Class: Porsche 914-6 VS Opel Kadett GTE
Class Note: There are two versions of the Kadett. You need to use the one that the max RPM is 10200, not 8800.
Track: Vallelunga Autodromo
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: 10 minutes (ONE TIMED LAP)
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You need the RDHGPS4 skinpack.
Note3: You must choose a different make of car for each race. The order in which you drive them will be assigned based on the order of sign-ups. Starting with the Kadett for myself, and alternating onwards down the list.
Note4: I don't know if they will help or hinder, but here they are...My setups for both cars (you might need to adjust gearing)

Attachments

• CDKadett.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 292
  • CD914.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 276
Entry List

• Carlos Diaz - Kadett
  • Roman Kruszewski - 914-6
  • Hans Sneep - Kadett
  • Senad Subasic - 914-6
  • Bob Hutchins - Kadett
  • Stuart Thomson - 914-6
  • Steven Palmer - Kadett
  • Ondrej Kapal - 914-6
  • Philip Brown - Kadett
  • Andrew Jarnell - Kadett
  • Amir Margalit - 914-6
  • Gary lennon - Kadett
  • Tim Kaars - 914-6
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver

Carlos, u do wet a mans appetite for racing. Plsssssss sign me up lad....

Carlos by the way http://www.altbierbude.de/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,0/func,fileinfo/id,1218/lang,en/ now has v1.1 of this mod. I know there was a problem with some sound files in the original and you had to download the updated sound patch. The new one seems to have those fixed now but there is also a couple of other things in there but as I don't read german, I think, not sure what they are. Pls update if we have to install latest version pls....

Thanks for the heads up, Bob.
Actually, they are up to v1.3 now, if you scroll down to the bottom you will see where they are listing the latast version.

When I was setting the event up I tried to go with the latest version but every time I tried to download the mod the download failed halfway through. I tried about 5 or 6 times and then decided to just stick with v1.0. Most of us already have 1.0 anyway which means less of us will have to download anything at all.

The sound fix is not necessary (it won't cause any online missmatches if some of us don't have it). But for those who want to have it installed you can grab it HERE.

yep, Skin pack contains the Porch skins.

Easiest way to check that you've already got it is to go to GameData\Teams\GTC-TC-76\Porsche 914\ and see how many numbered folders you've got in there.

If you just have a single folder, it'll be numbered "370" and that's the default car that comes with the game. You'll need to install the pack if that's the case.

But - If you have more, about 8 in total, all numbered "370", "371", "379" etc. you've already got the pack installed.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 113 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.5%