Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
283265.jpg

“One good test is worth a thousand expert opinions.”

Wernher Von Braun 1912-1977

The car for some reason has both data.acd and data folder? Also I took a look inside. The rear diff has just 12 preload which makes it pretty oversteery in mid corner. I'm not saying the value is wrong (the car looks similar to me in that youtube video around laguna seca) but if you want to make the car more stable increasing that value would help. Maybe as a setup value if not higher default?

The only way to make a DLS at the moment would be photoscanning the real one. These guys charge a few bucks per file exported.

Is it too difficult to make/scan/mod or don't you like the car? Or?

Cheers
Robin
the singer isn't 1.0 yet that you want another one ? Spoiled kid.
There's always people asking for one more mod, just one mod, just this one, can i have this ? this would be nice, also this
and since you made this, can we also have the s version of this ? oh and there's a convertible version! Did you see the EU specs ? Would be nice if...

enthusiasm for a mod is one thing and is very appreciable, but it always gets over the top and gets on my nerves

nothing personal with you though Robin ^^

the singer isn't 1.0 yet that you want another one ? Spoiled kid.
There's always people asking for one more mod, just one mod, just this one, can i have this ? this would be nice, also this
and since you made this, can we also have the s version of this ? oh and there's a convertible version! Did you see the EU specs ? Would be nice if...

enthusiasm for a mod is one thing and is very appreciable, but it always gets over the top and gets on my nerves

nothing personal with you though Robin ^^

It was just a question Ben & Arch. Sorry.

Kudos for your work....

Cheers
Robin

With the Singer, 993 and 993 Turbo on the way, things are great for classic 911s in the AC world. I couldn't ask for anything more. Having these cars check all the flat six boxes for me. A tremendous amount of time, dedication and blood, sweat and tears has gone into bringing these high quality mods to AC and I am eternally grateful to all involved!
Thanx lads! :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years