Porsche 911 Singer

Cars Porsche 911 Singer 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I took another look at ARBs and of course, they were somewhat off. Private test build has some other changes too which currently make the car a bit of a killer, but that's easy to fix. Just need to revert the rear spring motion ratio mainly.

I think pretty soon, all of the versions including the stock cars will be where they need to be. :thumbsup:

In my case only the rev meter looses its needle when CSP is active, independent from race or whatelse mode.
can you check which version of CSP you have ?
the only effect on the rev needle is the rpm vintage effect

1573907520497.png

I noticed that on the real car the rev limiter is just above 7000 rpm and not 8000 rpm

Also there is not red sticker on the rpm gauge at all at the rev limit would it be possible to have a rpm gauge texture without the red square?

Thanks

I noticed that on the real car the rev limiter is just above 7000 rpm and not 8000 rpm

Also there is not red sticker on the rpm gauge at all at the rev limit would it be possible to have a rpm gauge texture without the red square?

Thanks
There's multiple specs. All of them are shown on the first images page of a google search for "singer 911 rev gauge". There isn't even really a thing as "the real car", there's 100+ unique specs which share some common similarities.

So many Singer options, so little time. :roflmao: The version with Dickerson singing is my favorite! HAHAH. Different engine options as well which will change the redline.

3.8-liter, 300 horsepower
3.8-liter, 350 horsepower, with Individual Throttle-bodies
4.0-liter, 390 horsepower

Attachments

• 23-singer-911-bed-stuy-1100x732.jpg
    23-singer-911-bed-stuy-1100x732.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 237
  • 23-singer-911-milwaukee-1100x732.jpg
    23-singer-911-milwaukee-1100x732.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 25-singer-911-colorado-springs-1100x732.jpg
    25-singer-911-colorado-springs-1100x732.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 245
  • 2011_singer_porsche_911_355_1920x1080.jpg
    2011_singer_porsche_911_355_1920x1080.jpg
    499.7 KB · Views: 317
  • singerdesign911_25.jpg
    singerdesign911_25.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 641
I just spend about one hour on the fantastic LA canyon.

Cruising this fantastic 911 at pretty high speed has been a beautiful experience.

The base setup his impossible for me to drive. It is like driving on ice :)
Also, I made a base setup for my needs.
Nothing fancy and/or for best lap, but just for pleasure and have the feeling to drive some kind of 911street car, with a "normal" street car Driving style (H shifter, right foot brake, …)
The car should be pretty neutral, but don't go off accelerator too quickly ! (take it easy, on the smooth way)
Tyres are mainly green (termperature)
I share it with you, just in case.

Attachments

• 911 singer.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 110
I just spend about one hour on the fantastic LA canyon.

Cruising this fantastic 911 at pretty high speed has been a beautiful experience.

The base setup his impossible for me to drive. It is like driving on ice :)
Also, I made a base setup for my needs.
Nothing fancy and/or for best lap, but just for pleasure and have the feeling to drive some kind of 911street car, with a "normal" street car Driving style (H shifter, right foot brake, …)
The car should be pretty neutral, but don't go off accelerator too quickly ! (take it easy, on the smooth way)
Tyres are mainly green (termperature)
I share it with you, just in case.
Thank you for the setup.
I look forward to giving it a try later today.
The mod represents a wonderful effort but as you said, the default handling needs a bit of change.
Okay I have not driven the Singer but I have driven just about every other Porsche rear-wheel drive model.
These cars are a lot of fun to toss around.
They handle like big karts, with your right foot being the catalyst for dictating direction.
The back-end comes around way too easy on this virtual model and making matter worst, it does not want to respond to counter inputs...unlike the real car.

This car is great but it makes almost all of the graphic elements of the UI dissapear for me, all that's left is the white text.

EDIT: Well ****, I guess it's some other mod cars too.

Just curious.
What is this car able on the nordschleife in the real life ?

I managed currently a PB at 7:59 , could probably go to Something like 7:55.
But it is very hot to keep the car on the track at sub 8:00 (at least for me). I probably already virtually distroyed millions of dollars !

What is your own time ? (I am not at all a quick guy)
I think the car is already very fast for a street car without much aerodynamic , even with 400 ps

Just curious.
What is this car able on the nordschleife in the real life ?

I managed currently a PB at 7:59 , could probably go to Something like 7:55.
But it is very hot to keep the car on the track at sub 8:00 (at least for me). I probably already virtually distroyed millions of dollars !

What is your own time ? (I am not at all a quick guy)
I think the car is already very fast for a street car without much aerodynamic , even with 400 ps
The car is too oversteery in the public current build, so it's not just you. I think it's currently a bit faster.

I don't really drive it fast on Nordschleife to test, nor do I think one has ever actually gone there IRL. Too precious to risk at all. It should probably be a bit slower than most 400ps~ builds, or faster if it's on the Öhlins and more aggressive setup.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back