RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@PorDallas I've re watched the replay of the second race and I'm really sorry but I believe it was my fault.

I didn't realise how much I turned in as I was expecting Des to come back on to track alot quicker than he did after him coming off in front of me.

Many apologies again.
it does not matter my friend ..we put you in the middle ..I also have a share of responsibility

@PorDallas I've re watched the replay of the second race and I'm really sorry but I believe it was my fault.

I didn't realise how much I turned in as I was expecting Des to come back on to track alot quicker than he did after him coming off in front of me.

Many apologies again.

I lifted and waited to let you both pass as I felt it was my mistake alone, I couldn't really tell where you both were so stayed off until I saw @PorDallas come alongside

The results of rounds 3 and 4:

Results02.png

R3.png

Welcome to the R3E racing club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on Discord and that you use an app called Crew Chief, which gives you an audio spotter and much more!

Saturday 20/02/21
Practice Server:
RaceDepartment - Practice
Race Server: RaceDepartment - Racing Club
Class: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup
Track: Brands Hatch - Grand Prix

Practice: 19:00 UTC (80 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:20 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 20:30 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:35 UTC (20 minutes) - Rolling Start

Warmup 2: 20:55 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:00 UTC (20 minutes) - Rolling Start / Reverse Grid

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup: 30 slots
  1. Goffik - #123
  2. ko41 - #11
  3. Gordie Gunn - #24
  4. PurgerUK - #1
  5. Des Pearce - #23
  6. Ingemar Petersson - #7
  7. EireGreen™ - #22
  8. Steve Le Gallez - #19
  9. PorDallas - #0
  10. rustymoto - #33
  11. Jean Jacques Martin - #25
  12. Oriol - #15
  13. Blinding Tube - #42
  14. Jopamir - #51
  15. nsfast #4
  16. FatBoy092505 - #5
  17. Calvyn White - #40
  18. Colin Herkes - #9
  19. JXCKG2003 - #21
  20. Antonio de Sousa Ferreira - #27
  21. rafae61 - #187
  22. Jose Vasconcelos - #7
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot
  28. Free slot
  29. Free slot
  30. Free slot

UTP#45

Last edited:
Information

Welcome to the RaceDepartment Porsche 911 Series! This will be a stint of races over the next four weeks, the idea being to add a little friendly competition to our club racing. These events remain open to drivers of all levels, so please don't be afraid to sign up!

Details of the calendar are as follows:

06/02/21 - Round 1: Zhuhai Circuit - Grand Prix​
13/02/21 - Round 2: Motorland Aragón - Motorcycle Grand Prix​
20/02/21 - Round 3: Brands Hatch - Grand Prix​
27/02/21 - Round 4: Imola - Grand Prix​

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following:

1) These events are still open to everyone, regardless of ability or experience.​
2) Our regular club rules are in effect, including the Golden Rule.​
3) Points will be awarded and tracked over the series, but it's just for fun.​
4) Drivers may choose which events to race in, as participation in the whole series is not mandatory.​
5) Each driver should try to use a unique livery. Please state your car and number when you sign up.​

Standings

Standings02.png

The Golden Rule

RaceDepartment Club Racing Rules said:
If you hit another driver during a Club race and disadvantage them, you are required to slow (or stop if necessary) to let the driver regain the position on you. This shows respect to your fellow drivers and will encourage drivers to be more careful. Please use some care when letting the driver regain the position, and do not immediately stop your car on the racing line where it can cause further accidents.

If it's reported and confirmed that you did not allow the driver you disadvantaged to regain the position by the end of that lap, then you will receive an immediate 30 day ban from racing on RaceDepartment servers.

I've recently heard a number of people claiming that this rule is not being followed after incidents, both in voice chat while racing and in PMs afterwards. While no reports have been filed (yet), it doesn't mean it's ok to ignore the rules and that no penalties will be handed out. If I keep hearing about this being a problem, I'll check the incidents out myself and send a report to the stewards for review.

Please guys, this is club racing. It's supposed to be fun, friendly, and relaxed for everyone. If you make a mistake then that's totally fine, it happens and nobody is going to chastise you for it! But please show respect to any other drivers caught up in the incident by following our Golden Rule.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 100 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline