Porsche 911 RSR Skin pack & Upgrade Patch

Skins Porsche 911 RSR Skin pack & Upgrade Patch 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 RSR Skin pack & Upgrade Patch - Porsche 911 RSR Automobilista

Hi Guys

Here's something I did for myself that I thought I could share with you guys.

There are thirteen skins in the pack which most of them I found searching with Google images as one cannot find any skins for this model that was used.
The majority of them are of normal size and I have reworked them a bit where needed.
Some were of a smaller size and I've just saved them in higher compressed size for better quality and also have replaced a lot of the logos that were too blurry.

All...

Read more about this resource...

WHAT IS THE LINK OF THE BASE MODEL EEC?
You are not allowed to post links to other sites here but if you Google European Endurance Centre, it should be the .org link and then just search under AMS mods and you will see the:

(Release) Porsche 911 RSR GTE 2017/2018 by Rafeal Cordeiro

Then you have to have the

EEC Endurance Series Base mod v2.3 as the sounds are from the GTE Flat6 Porsche as is the original Porsche 911 RSR GTE mod

This is not the same as the EEC GT3 base mod as these are the GTE and LMS cars.

ClimaxF1 updated Porsche 911 RSR Skin pack & Upgrade Patch with a new update entry:

Jägermeister Porsche Kremer added with some minor updates

Hi Guys

One of my favorites skins that I did for Assetto and just had to do another one for AMS.

Update details:

- Jägermeister Porsche Kremer skin added
- Better looking series icon added
- New Porsche badges and logos added
- New grill for the side air intakes and the front nose

View attachment 266809 View attachment 266810 View attachment 266811 View attachment 266812

N.B. If you are having problems installing the mod please use the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Porsche 911 RSR Skin pack & Upgrade Patch with a new update entry:

Shell Helix Porsche livery added

Hi Guys

This has being one of my favorite skins for the Porsche ever since speedyx56 first did his concept livery for Assetto.
This one by jonilar I really like with the slightly different decal layout but still very similar.
I've used his a base template and made some changes of my own.

Thanks to both the guys for their designs!

Update details:

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am loving this Mod. Just a note from your reply to my review regards querying of original 911 skin "The 911 skin is in the pack unless you thinking of a different one.". I was referring to the original skin as per your title "911". The closest car in the pack (to original colour/number) is "WEC17 Porsche Team", numbers 91 & 92. In any case its not a problem.

Further to my commitment above.

Just a note from your reply to my review regards querying of original 911 skin "The 911 skin is in the pack unless you thinking of a different one.". I was referring to the original skin as per your title "911". (as shown below) The closest car in the pack (to original colour/number) is "WEC17 Porsche Team", numbers 91 & 92.

This is not a problem, just a "wish" :)

911rsr-png.266812

Hey,
Where can i download the 911 RSR orginal Mod because at Gtr2 Forum the
Download Link did not work.Thanks
Just tested it myself and yeh the file is no longer available.

Have contacted him and if nothing comes of it I will give you my personal one via the conversation.

hello guys,
I have downloaded the update and templates and have copied to AMS folder and overwritten however, I still only have the 1 car livery to choose from which is the original WEC 2017 template? how do I get the other liveries to show up so I can race/choose them?
Thanks

hello guys,
I have downloaded the update and templates and have copied to AMS folder and overwritten however, I still only have the 1 car livery to choose from which is the original WEC 2017 template? how do I get the other liveries to show up so I can race/choose them?
Thanks
To be honest I not sure if the files (original RSR) have changed since I last did this.

I know that the link was down at one stage and reuploaded again.

Also remember that my cars have their own series file and is a stand alone.
911rsr-png.266812

You will not find the cars in the EEC mod with the original WEC car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back