rF2 Porsche 911 RSR '73 @ Imola '72 - Thu 06 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Allright boys, although there is no template for it i could find....
I NEEDED SOME COLOR!!!!

1.JPG

CU Tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Can't race tonight, still not dry, but it goes in the right direction. So I'm looking again to the next weeks event, still optimized the next one everything is fine.

Wish you guys an great race.

Can't race tonight, still not dry, but it goes in the right direction. So I'm looking again to the next weeks event, still optimized the next one everything is fine.

Wish you guys an great race.
Aw, no worries Stan. Hope it heals up soon. :)

Last edited:
You were right @Denis Betty , awesome combo!
I struggled a little bit to keep the car on the black stuff, but I was not alone;) and in my case it made for some interesting battles in both races.
Unfortunately I did not get around to trying your setup (THX for sharing though!:thumbsup:) so I'll store that for later use.
Getting up this morning did hurt a little, but the fun I had was well worth it! Thanks all for racing, I hope to be back for more soon..

Hello Everybody,

thanks for the great evening with this great combo. Me (not being a Porsche fan overall) enjoyed the car very, very much!!

My first race was pretty ok, the second one was just a mess (caused by myself and my mistakes.

Race 1:

Race 2:

Can´t wait for next week!!
Cheers Dan

Hello Everybody,

thanks for the great evening with this great combo. Me (not being a Porsche fan overall) enjoyed the car very, very much!!

My first race was pretty ok, the second one was just a mess (caused by myself and my mistakes.

Race 1:

Race 2:

Can´t wait for next week!!
Cheers Dan
Nice job Daniel ... I wish I had of been able to attend. Do you mind if I share them with my sim flying buddy's because they are often asking about our races.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 407 39.9%