AC Porsche 911 RSR 3.0 @ Highlands Long

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great racing tonight everyone what a blast. See ya next week.

@lhcaetano the assists are not forced on you can easily disable them. All the guys at the front run it like a proper sim with no assists.
Yeah it was awesome. Fast lap one after the other. I just wish it was like a 60 minutes race, to test the nerves and stamina of everyone heheheh

Yeah it was awesome. Fast lap one after the other. I just wish it was like a 60 minutes race, to test the nerves and stamina of everyone heheheh

We should probably be dead now...

Great race Juliano and Scott.

Yesterday was so fun.

Does someone have some images of the race?

With assistances on I would never get the car back on rail when I've decided to make drift on the last lap (no, I didn't, it was just a clutch/gear mistake).

Thanks guys, see you next week.

We should probably be dead now...

Great race Juliano and Scott.

Yesterday was so fun.

Does someone have some images of the race?

With assistances on I would never get the car back on rail when I've decided to make drift on the last lap (no, I didn't, it was just a clutch/gear mistake).

Thanks guys, see you next week.
Thank you Douglas, you were fast as hell too. Yours and Scotts brake points were way later than mine, dunno if it was setup related or driving style, and given this difference we were running practicaly in the same pace, it was really intense hehe. And i think that this car asks for some sideways here and there, the problem is catch it back Lol. Really looking forward to race with you guys next week.

Thread is up for next week, here is the general monthly schedule for US events going forward, we will always do GT4 for the 1st wednesday of the month and the MX5 on week 3. I also am going to run paddle shift cars for the first 2 weeks and H pattern cars for the last 2 weeks.

Hopefully everyone enjoys this format.

Week 1: GT4
Week 2: TBD paddle shifted car (changes weekly)
Week 3: Mazda MX5 Cup Car
Week 4:TBD H pattern car (changes weekly)

Last edited:
Thread is up for next week, here is the general monthly schedule for US events going forward, we will always do GT4 for the 1st wednesday of the month and the MX5 on week 3. I also am going to run paddle shift cars for the first 2 weeks and H pattern cars for the last 2 weeks.

Week 2: TBD paddle shifted car
Week 4:TBD H pattern car

Cool. I must admit im not a big fan of the Mx5, but it sure makes for some close action, always fun besides being a bit slow :)

Week 2: TBD paddle shifted car (changes weekly)
Week 4:TBD H pattern car (changes weekly)

So does this mean that on week 4 (H pattern) the race setup will be H pattern only or can someone who is joining that doesn't have a H pattern shifter can still use paddles or sequential?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back