Resource icon

Skins PORSCHE 911 rsr 2019 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank You for the very nice looking Porsche but please fix the windscreen's "WHITE" banner since there is no red on it's edges from pictures i viewed in real life. It's a easy fix since this "WINDOWSIN" and "WINDOWSOUT" is already available in a few other Porches that were painted and their banners have no red edges. Also, just a small issue is the number 911 emblem on the doors need to be a little larger!

Thanks for sharing your nice skin creation. :thumbsup:

Thankyou for sharing! Your missing the JSON and REGION files because you're not painting using the new material system which would make your skins so much better looking. The 1.5 download is also missing the WINDOWSIN and WINDOWSOUT files needed so the windscreen banner shows properly a all white banner with no red on the sides of the banner. Please help to make this Porsche look it's very best. :)

How to paint a car with the new material system
https://docs.studio-397.com/users-g...newmaterialsystem-Part2:CreatingThe'RegionMap'

Last edited:
sorry but this is my first skin for rfactor2
I do not speak English very well
I did not quite understand how to make the file alt_regions.dds thank you for your help

Hi maxx,
i'am very sorry i'am not able to help you with the proper instructions using this new material system and so it would be best for you to acquire help from S397 forum or here at Race Department forum.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 461 39.3%