Porsche 911 RSR 2019 GT3 Setup Help

Hello, I've been playing racing sims fairly casually my whole life and especially Raceroom for a few years. I especially love GT3 cars in Raceroom, since I play with a Flight stick (I know) so the factory TC and ABS means I can still get by with fun mid pack racing in ranked multi-player. Help me solve a problem!
Cars: Ferrari 488 and Porsche 911 RSR 2019 GT3
Tracks: Mid-Ohio right now. 1:25.7 with the Ferrari, 1:26.5+ with the Porsche

I was having bad instability under breaking and some oversteer, and instability switching directions with the new Ferrari 488, but I got that dialed out. Wirh harder front springs, higher break bias, softer rear springs, more rear wing. Now it's really fast for me and easy to drive too.
The 911 has always been the most fun to drive for me with the stability, pinch of understeer meaning I can be more aggressive, and traction under power. I got rid of understeer by softening front springs. Now I'm driving laps that "feel" as good or better than the 488, but the time is just not there. My best combined sector would probably be like 1:26.2 and the best I've actually put together is 1:26.5. Any other setup tips to get more out of the Porsche? I love the variety of Porsches in the game and enjoy driving them in ranked modes, but I'm hoping to get closer in lap time to the Ferrari 488 for me.

You have to keep in mind that RaceRoom only has a general BoP for the GT3 cars. Depending on the track, a certain car can still be faster or slower compared to the other cars. I haven't raced in Mid-Ohio recently, but I'd imagine that the Ferrari simply has an advantage over the Porsche when it comes to rotating the car into the flowing corners there.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back