Porsche 911 GT3 RS paints

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 RS paints 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
itsDraik submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 GT3 RS - Re-make and new skins for the Kunos Porsche 911 GT3 RSA

Hello RaceDepartment people. It's me, itsDraik, and yeah, im back with a new release. Today I release 5 new paints and 4 re-make of some Kunos paints, adding in total, 9 paints. Adding, of course, new PBR configs and new car paint configs for the paints. And a new add to my paints, is gotta have 2 and 3 new rims colours to the skins, and also adding the mythical "GT3 RS" sticker on the sides of the skins.

Throw the skins into the Porsche 911 GT3 RS skins folder...

Read more about this resource...

1591037441406.png

Ah. That's nothing to worry about it. Is just only a cut that I make to show on this edit previews that these skins they have different selections. For example, I show that you can take that same skin with the "GT3 RS" side logo or without it.

Ah. That's nothing to worry about it. Is just only a cut that I make to show on this edit previews that these skins they have different selections. For example, I show that you can take that same skin with the "GT3 RS" side logo or without it.
Ok, but you might want to explain that in the description otherwise people won't download your skins....I didn't because I honestly thought you'd messed em up. I'll grab em now though and thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back