Porsche 911 GT3 R Manthey Racing #912

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 R Manthey Racing #912 1.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can you please provide details as to where you downloaded the 3D model template for skinning this car...?

I have the 2D template but it's near impossible to create skins without the 3D model.

PLEASE help me if possible...any info would be greatly appreciated! ;)
THX

Can you please provide details as to where you downloaded the 3D model template for skinning this car...?

I have the 2D template but it's near impossible to create skins without the 3D model.

PLEASE help me if possible...any info would be greatly appreciated! ;)
THX

There's no 3D model, you just must have the car in rf2. I look at it in the showroom for each step I do in Photoshop... a quite long work, you need a lot of patience

There's no 3D model, you just must have the car in rf2. I look at it in the showroom for each step I do in Photoshop... a quite long work, you need a lot of patience
Right...i had a feeling that was going to be the case :(

I've asked in the main forum to see if anyone has a model to work from; we'll see what happens on that.

I wanted to create the 2021 Manthey Racing 24hr livery. I have done many many mods over the years and textures for many, and seeing that it hasn't been done in rF2, i'm going to do it.

As you're aware, without the 3d model to assist you, it takes a very long time to adjust and get things lined up correctly...i just never do it that way.

Anyway...we'll see what may come ;)

THX

Right...i had a feeling that was going to be the case :(

I've asked in the main forum to see if anyone has a model to work from; we'll see what happens on that.

I wanted to create the 2021 Manthey Racing 24hr livery. I have done many many mods over the years and textures for many, and seeing that it hasn't been done in rF2, i'm going to do it.

As you're aware, without the 3d model to assist you, it takes a very long time to adjust and get things lined up correctly...i just never do it that way.

Anyway...we'll see what may come ;)

THX
Since rf2 doesn't have GT3 Evo Porsche i think is pretty difficult to do this skin in the correct way

Since rf2 doesn't have GT3 Evo Porsche i think is pretty difficult to do this skin in the correct way
Absolutely ;)...

However, regardless of the limitations, i am actually proceeding quite nicely with the livery and it's beginning to take shape :).

Of course, it can't be 100% accurate (due to the model), but for general purposes and visual look, it isn't a million miles away.
I may release it i'm not sure. I have done many liveries that i haven't released; not that i'm wanting to keep them for myself, i know that many other creators do the exact same thing.

Anyway...i just wanted to let you know that it's going superbly! ;)

Absolutely ;)...

However, regardless of the limitations, i am actually proceeding quite nicely with the livery and it's beginning to take shape :).

Of course, it can't be 100% accurate (due to the model), but for general purposes and visual look, it isn't a million miles away.
I may release it i'm not sure. I have done many liveries that i haven't released; not that i'm wanting to keep them for myself, i know that many other creators do the exact same thing.

Anyway...i just wanted to let you know that it's going superbly! ;)
good, you could at least show some screenshots :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 103 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 53 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 109 13.3%