Porsche 911 GT3 R Black Swan Racing Blancpain 2018 #540

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 R Black Swan Racing Blancpain 2018 #540 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I've downloaded and installed this file as instructed in the read me but cannot see the skin in game. Where does it show up? Under "Porsche" - "911 GT3R"? I have the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2018 car installed in my game. I do see the Pfaff Motorsport livery but not this one. Very frustrating as I really like the look of this car? Any tips?

I've downloaded and installed this file as instructed in the read me but cannot see the skin in game. Where does it show up? Under "Porsche" - "911 GT3R"? I have the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2018 car installed in my game. I do see the Pfaff Motorsport livery but not this one. Very frustrating as I really like the look of this car? Any tips?
I also can't figure out where this goes, tried multiple directories but it doesn't show up. Could you please specify how/where to install it? Thank you

Hi guys, I wrote it in the last update. Here's it:

put mas file in rFactor 2\Installed\Vehicles\Porsche_911_GT3_R_2018\x.xx folder where x.xx is latest version's folder you have in there. when S397 updates the car just move the mas file in new version's folder

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back