Porsche 911 GT3-R 2016 Sound Mod

Sounds Porsche 911 GT3-R 2016 Sound Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi ACFAN,

Back to the GT3-R ;)

The GT3-R external sounds are much quieter than your other GT3 sound mods. Would it be possible to increase the level of external sounds? 6 dB should be OK.

And congrats for all your amazing sound mods! They are the main reason for me to keep on playing AC!
thanks for the feedback. I kept the gt3 r quiet like the Nissan gtr on purpose because I found it to be quieter than and easily drowned out by other gt3 cars from my audio sources. but since then I have released the amg gt3 and the 488 gt3 and perhaps I need to look at the audio levels of this and the Nissan gtr aswell

glad you like my sounds. I enjoy making them

stay tuned for the ier 911 GTA coming hopefully very soon

The flat 6 engine sound is absolutely brilliant but the transmission whine feels a bit off, is there any way you can take Fonscker's transmission sounds or maybe replicate them since his whine is spot on but the engine lacks a little bit. Your engine and Fonsecker's transmission will create something extremely realistic.
Nevertheless great sound mod

The flat 6 engine sound is absolutely brilliant but the transmission whine feels a bit off, is there any way you can take Fonscker's transmission sounds or maybe replicate them since his whine is spot on but the engine lacks a little bit. Your engine and Fonsecker's transmission will create something extremely realistic.
Nevertheless great sound mod
Thanks for the feedback mate! It is something I'm working on. These transmission samples are quite old now, from the time I didn't know about spectral editing of sound files. Now I know how to isolate small frequency bands so making transmission sounds should be a lot easier. In my next update I'll try to redo them

Thanks for the feedback mate! It is something I'm working on. These transmission samples are quite old now, from the time I didn't know about spectral editing of sound files. Now I know how to isolate small frequency bands so making transmission sounds should be a lot easier. In my next update I'll try to redo them
ah that's great! excited for the mod

Just a question, i remember you said you were working on an update for this mod especially the transmission. In how much time will it be completed? cant wait for the new mod!!!

Just a question, i remember you said you were working on an update for this mod especially the transmission. In how much time will it be completed? cant wait for the new mod!!!
Hi mate, I'm not sure when it'll go live. Working on some ams2 stuff at the moment but don't worry hopefully it won't be too long. Actually didn't I say that about the GT3 Cup?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back