Porsche 911 GT3-R 2016 Sound Mod

Sounds Porsche 911 GT3-R 2016 Sound Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
You need to delete the GUIDs file if you want to use the original KUNOS sounds again (compare it with other KUNOS cars, they all don't have the GUIDs file).
I've just tested it myself: switched back to the original .bank file and left the GUIDs file installed => no sound. Deleted the GUIDs file => original sound works again.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

yes. so many thanks

Could someone kindly tell me the correct method to install a sound mod please. I'm obviously doing something wrong (no surprise really I suck with computers). I'll be enternally grateful for any help. Thanks in anticipation

Could someone kindly tell me the correct method to install a sound mod please. I'm obviously doing something wrong (no surprise really I suck with computers). I'll be enternally grateful for any help. Thanks in anticipation

Hi, just drop the content folder in your main AC folder. It should overwrite the existing sound file. Make sure you backup your 911 gt3-r car folder before hand.

If this doesn't work for some reason, go into the mod folder > content > cars > ks_porsche_911_gt3-r_2016 > SFX, and copy both the. Bank and the guids to the same path in your main AC folder

offf topic...ish @ACFAN are you going to release the IMSA 911 GT America sounds you were working on for awhile?

Hi sorry been quite busy

Bit disappointed to see the car has been released without my sounds.

Yes I'll release them asap

I've not been getting the notification about updates in the thread lately either for some reason.

Last edited:
No worries

Hopefully soon it'll be part of the official download

Or atleast be an option when installed, they modeled the normal cup exhaust but still the GTA exhaust in real life is so unique I think it's so worth it.

Speaking of...Your sounds are great in and especially out! Very good work mate. The only think I would like to critique if I may for feed back is that it seems for me asoon as i get over 130-140kph the transmission whine fades away into nothing where as before that it sounds right.

Or atleast be an option when installed, they modeled the normal cup exhaust but still the GTA exhaust in real life is so unique I think it's so worth it.

Speaking of...Your sounds are great in and especially out! Very good work mate. The only think I would like to critique if I may for feed back is that it seems for me asoon as i get over 130-140kph the transmission whine fades away into nothing where as before that it sounds right.

thanks, and yes, you're right it does need tweaking. the whine that fades away into nothing, is actually supposed to do that but it is a little too loud and hence the effect is a little too pronounced. the actual transmission whine which occurs at higher speed is a little too quiet to be noticeable, so those things need tweaking

Last edited:
No worries

Hopefully soon it'll be part of the official download

Well it looks like ier won't use my sounds after all.
They planned originally to use fonseckers sounds but they didn't have permission. so they asked me to make a sound for the car, and I did. Just before release fonsecker gave them permission to use his sound and mine was pushed aside
All that effort and nothing in the official release to show for it. It won't go to waste though as they have given me permission to release the sound as a sound mod. So keep a lookout for that in the next few days while I refine it a bit more

They planned originally to use fonseckers sounds but they didn't have permission. so they asked me to make a sound for the car, and I did. Just before release fonsecker gave them permission to use his sound and mine was pushed aside
All that effort and nothing in the official release to show for it. It won't go to waste though as they have given me permission to release the sound as a sound mod. So keep a lookout for that in the next few days while I refine it a bit more
thanks man!

You still have people like myself, Leonardo and if you see my post of this video in the cars official forum here on RD; people like the sound and appreciate the efforts. Just remember that bud :). Happy to shout you a beer and put the RD link up on my video once its up.

Hi ACFAN,

Back to the GT3-R ;)

The GT3-R external sounds are much quieter than your other GT3 sound mods. Would it be possible to increase the level of external sounds? 6 dB should be OK.

And congrats for all your amazing sound mods! They are the main reason for me to keep on playing AC!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 460 39.2%