Resource icon

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 Martini Racing PWC 2018 [Livery Request] 10

Login or Register an account to download this content
MajkiMajk submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 GT3 Martini Racing PWC 2018 [Livery Request] - Porsche

Hi, livery request for Lennie Smith. Hope u like it.
Ps. This is my fictional version of Martini Porsche.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Read more about this resource...

do you mind replying with steps and folders to put your download into? Awesome design. I've downloaded your file and 7zip to open the .rar file. I've moved the file into the project cars 2 folder but can't seem to get it to show up in the game under porsche gt3. I'm ignorant with computers so I'm sure it's a easy fix I just don't know what to try.

Move it into the Project CARS 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries folder, override the existing file, in the game's main menu select the custom livery (the white one) and once you load up the track, it will show up.

Move it into the Project CARS 2\Vehicles\Textures\CustomLiveries folder, override the existing file, in the game's main menu select the custom livery (the white one) and once you load up the track, it will show up.
Thank you for the reply. I was able to figure out finding a youtube video on his to find the files. Was looking in my pc folder instead of the projectcars folder in steam properties.

I assume the livery will be shown as white to drivers in online games right?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 406 16.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 277 11.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 271 10.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 191 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 320 12.9%