Porsche 911 GT3 cup - Verva

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 cup - Verva 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks. I made that in adobe illustrator. It took took a lot of trial and error and I spent about 2 hours on that alone. Here are the steps I used.

1. Draw a simple outline of the large shape with the pen tool.
2. Apply a brush stroke stroke. I download a bunch of free brush plug-ins.
3. Duplicate the outline about 50 times stacking it, offsetting some, changind the stroke widths..
4. Once you have it looking good you can select the shapes and chose in the menu >Object >Expand Appearance. Then you can scale it without the stroke widths effecting the shapes.

Hopefully I made sense. Let me know if you need help.

Thanks. I made that in adobe illustrator. It took took a lot of trial and error and I spent about 2 hours on that alone. Here are the steps I used.

1. Draw a simple outline of the large shape with the pen tool.
2. Apply a brush stroke stroke. I download a bunch of free brush plug-ins.
3. Duplicate the outline about 50 times stacking it, offsetting some, changind the stroke widths..
4. Once you have it looking good you can select the shapes and chose in the menu >Object >Expand Appearance. Then you can scale it without the stroke widths effecting the shapes.

Hopefully I made sense. Let me know if you need help.
Wow, appreciate that you spend so much time for little details. :) Really really good skin. I tried it myself a while ago but failed to put in the effort for the leaf.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back