AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Vallelunga - Thursday April 20th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Nice one guys, Thursday's grid is filling up to a decent size.

Now who else is going to join in and help us get a full grid? Come on, these cars are awesome people!

Don't forget you can tag in people you think might want to join the fun and generally bully your mates to come race, the more the merrier :)

I say maybe .... I am busy getting in order for moving house . But i will try to make it . Think its time to pop the cherry on Assetto corsa . Online i mean ;)

edit: Lol cant even find the server online . Such a noob one is :)

Last edited:
I say maybe .... I am busy getting in order for movig house . But i will try to make it . Think its time to pop the cherry on Assetto corsa . Online i mean ;)

edit: Lol cant even find the server online . Such a noob one is :)
There are no RD servers up---but write racedepartment in online search bar and tick of drivers on, no drivers on when its up..

There are no RD servers up---but write racedepartment in online search bar and tick of drivers on, no drivers on when its up..
That's because they were down again for some reason. I always say, pls notify me if you don't see FP server, so I can start it back up.

I was hesitating but finally I'm in. First time driving this car
Make sure to lower brake pressure to 90% and maybe play around with balance too.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back