• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

US Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Red Bull Ring - TUE 09 Jul 2019

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by David DeGreef, Jun 28, 2019.

Added to Calendar: 09-07-19
  1. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    Thats Funny :)

2. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium

Ratings:
    +145
    I just went back and ran a few laps with car as it was last night.....lol ..OMG we need to go back and do a do over. The car works under braking and my fillings are not falling out! Curious what others think?

3. David DeGreef

David DeGreef
    R3E Racing Club Host US Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +644
    I think if others feel similar we can get that combo back in the schedule sooner than later. I do have some tasty combos in the next couple of weeks but sometime after that is a possibility.

4. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,067
    Second event on the horizon and still no Greenwood in sight, im impressed how reserved you are :D

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. LegendMask

LegendMask
    Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Reading those posts makes me happy that it was a successful first run, and Im sad I missed it.

The good news my replacement parts should be delivered tomorrow, so this weekend will be working on my PC and mostly will get it running, and get back on the tracks :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. David DeGreef

David DeGreef

Ratings:
    +644
    Not too too far in the future. You are king when it comes to Group 5, perhaps you would set your alarm and join us?:p

7. FeltHat

FeltHat
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,067
    If it was saturday then why not :p Otherwise i somehow cannot imagine waking up in the middle of the night and go to work after, not to mention sweat and vr marks :roflmao:
    Well, special event with group 5 on weekend wouldnt be a bad idea :p

• Beer Beer x 1
  8. sc4dr

sc4dr
    Premium

Ratings:
    +59
    I haven't tried the new surface yet, but I'm with David on this. Bumpy track = Heck of a lot of fun

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +808
    Coolant leak, transmission vibrates when put into drive. Also, all the coolant is gone after 10min or driving. It was low on oil as well. My Wife never checks those things. This is her vehicle.

Wont shift past 2nd gear. Hoping it is just the solenoid. :sick::poop:

10. sc4dr

sc4dr
    Premium

Ratings:
    +59
    Well theirs your problem right there Bud! Might be time to take over in that department :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  11. sc4dr

sc4dr
    Premium

Ratings:
    +59
    Check to see if your rear bumper is covered in soot. That would explain the rough idle. Cylinders full of fluid that doesn't ignite

12. Racker2

Racker2
    Premium

Ratings:
    +3
    Will we see the results?

13. David DeGreef

David DeGreef

Ratings:
    +644
    At the end of the race, if you wait until the Checkered Flag timer runs out you can view the results.

RD prefers not to post results of club events, although you are free to congratulate anyone who may finish in front, behind you or relative to others.;)

14. Isaac Chavira

Isaac Chavira
    Livery Designer Premium

Ratings:
    +808
    I'm worried about the head gasket but at the same time not. The van did not overheat and no loss of power. And when I got home there was very little smoke from the exhaust. A metric ton of smoke shot out when I hit about 55mph though but then stops immediately after I slow down. The oil is also still translucent brown/amber. It does not look like chocolate or peanut butter.

I am hoping that maybe the water pump seal failed. Because I can't do a $2000 repair even with my salary.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.