AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP @ Red Bull ring GP - Thursday 6th of July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So this happened.

Attachments

• 20170706225904_1.jpg
    20170706225904_1.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 158
Tried being polite and went from 5th to 24th first race - then had a nightmare therafter - sorry if I got in your way.
You said you were taking out by another driver and they didn't wait. That is a serious offence against the club rules, so please provide me with information about that via PM, and also add time stamp for replay, or send be a video link pls.

@ARG1980 sorry a bumped you from behind at the end of race 2, glad that it did not affect your position in the end and that you managed to recover with minimal loses. Still I can't believe I made a dumbass mistake like that. Sorry again.

Unfortunately I signed up too late, so I had no free spot for Race 1.

But for Race 2 @PaulH was so kind to offer me his seat. Thank you very much Paul. I started 3rd last and tried to be calm in the first laps. Things worked very well, so I enjoyed very much climbing up the field to finally finish 6th. I enjoyed the clean fights with everyone I passed. That's what I like most at RD, the nice bunch of racers...

I've got turned around in the hairpin in race 2, had to let the whole field pass. I guess it counts as a racing incident. Something went wrong with my replay, I could only save the 1st race, so I can't check. Never mind. At least that gave me the opportunity for some nice battles.

I've got turned around in the hairpin in race 2, had to let the whole field pass. I guess it counts as a racing incident. Something went wrong with my replay, I could only save the 1st race, so I can't check. Never mind. At least that gave me the opportunity for some nice battles.

I have the replay saved, I'll send you a snippet of the evidence as a private message. It seems like an unfortunate incident, a tiny little bump.

I also have the replay of the entire race from my point of view. You can find it here.

I have the replay saved, I'll send you a snippet of the evidence as a private message. It seems like an unfortunate incident, a tiny little bump.

I also have the replay of the entire race from my point of view. You can find it here.

Thx for the YouTube vid featuring me for the last few laps. Unfortunately I struggled with consistancy resulting in a few unattempted wides. :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 267 13.6%