rF2 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Nürburgring Sprint - 1st December 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
That's a tough car, I hope one day I'll be able to get better with it... I did beat my quali lap in both races so I'm improving at least! :)
It is! But fun! Sort of an old school race car, but not really. In the sense that there is no TC nor ABS, unless you use the newly added endurance config, which you did this time. And the rear wing doesn't do that much :p

So it's all down to feeling the grip on entry and exit. And there's enough power in the engine and brakes to overcome what the tyres can provide. Really want to race the car more!

I want to thank Toni for his help, for restarting the start of the race, I had just shot and only my Qualifying went well, to say that I had a lot of lagg, today for me it was a suffering, .... I had a good battle with alexSchmurtz always on the prowl, and the other partner does not remember his name Van or something, I'm sorry not to remember, in both cases he got ahead of me, I had no rhythm, alex I don't know if you used my set, of course I did not finish going well , for the 30 minutes of the race, congratulations to the podium and those who participated:);):thumbsup:

Sorry lads. Wasn’t enjoying myself. Good enough reason for me to leave. Hope you had a fun race
That's why I signed out. I could not find any enjoyment in that car.
For me the FFB is too messed up and the sound... I'd rather listen to ally cats banging each other.
It's an awful pig of a car. Took the other GT3 out on the same track to check if my setting were screwed up, but no, it's that shitty beetle

I want to thank Toni for his help, for restarting the start of the race, I had just shot and only my Qualifying went well, to say that I had a lot of lagg, today for me it was a suffering, .... I had a good battle with alexSchmurtz always on the prowl, and the other partner does not remember his name Van or something, I'm sorry not to remember, in both cases he got ahead of me, I had no rhythm, alex I don't know if you used my set, of course I did not finish going well , for the 30 minutes of the race, congratulations to the podium and those who participated:);):thumbsup:
That was me!! Well done mate, driving with lag is tough!!

For me the FFB is too messed up and the sound... I'd rather listen to ally cats banging each other.
It's an awful pig of a car. Took the other GT3 out on the same track to check if my setting were screwed up, but no, it's that shitty beetle
I'm with you Sean, its a good car for some, just not me :(

alex I don't know if you used my set
I used the set from Damian Van "Something": it felt pretty close to what I have been practicing with, I didn't want to experiment with this car! :D
You were doing well towards the end!!
It always help to follow an another car! :)

Thank you both: I had no chance of really fighting but keeping you in sight was already a pleasant challenge!

Actually it wasn’t the car. I just wasn’t into it for some reason. I quite enjoy the difficult ones as a rule but couldn’t be arsed last night. Tired from the big Xmas do and having a million drinks I suspect.

Actually it wasn’t the car. I just wasn’t into it for some reason. I quite enjoy the difficult ones as a rule but couldn’t be arsed last night. Tired from the big Xmas do and having a million drinks I suspect.
I assumed you had a different reason, but for me, I could not find any enjoyment with that car.
I don't mind difficult cars either, but the FFB is odd and the sound is just too crap with that cup car. It's just horrid.

I used the set from Damian Van "Something": it felt pretty close to what I have been practicing with, I didn't want to experiment with this car! :D
It always help to follow an another car! :)

Thank you both: I had no chance of really fighting but keeping you in sight was already a pleasant challenge!
I think it was better that way, that you didn't use it, because it went bad for me, for the 30-minute race,;):thumbsup:

I love this car, although yesterday I did not do it well,@Damien van de Velde
going with lagg was bad for me, but I think that yesterday, I would not have done well without lagg:roflmao:;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 107 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 199 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 520 38.5%