AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Mugello - Thursday May 18th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
porsche-motorsport-image.jpg

Image by Porsche AG
Rejoice driving in the hills of marvelous Tuscany

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here (TEAMSPEAK IS MANDATORY)
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
(Handy guide to setup teamspeak)
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide: click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EU CUP
Cars: 2017 Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (No ABS)
Track: Mugello

Free practice: server will be available throughout the week.
Official practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 1: 19:50 GMT (20 minutes)
Race 2: 20:15 GMT (20 minutes) Reversed grid for top 12.

Entry List
  1. Eugene Abramoff
  2. Chris Hone
  3. Magnus Stjerneby
  4. PfzFantaribo
  5. Giovaneveterano
  6. HO7DOG
  7. Lucas Gerlach
  8. Andreas Knöpke
  9. khaldoon waleed
  10. Matuszczak Piotr
  11. Tobiman
  12. _DERDER
  13. Quofeous
  14. sanguinerose1985
  15. Tariq Gamil
  16. LUkAa996
  17. Solli93
  18. Des Bain
  19. tatos
  20. Kek700
  21. Giovanni Chiarotto
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
Reserves
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats going on guys? Seems like many don't know how fun this car is at Mugello, come on check it out! :D

Na, the issue is that's the day of the new update, matey.

Many folks will want to test out all the new cars that night rather than spend it with us and the "old" (lol) Cup Porsche. :D

So yeah, sign me up.
But maybe you wanna consider changing the car as a one-off to the Maserati MC12 or so.
Would fit Mugello perfectly with its long-azz wheelbase.

Na, the issue is that's the day of the new update, matey.

Many folks will want to test out all the new cars that night rather than spend it with us and the "old" (lol) Cup Porsche. :D

So yeah, sign me up.
But maybe you wanna consider changing the car as a one-off to the Maserati MC12 or so.
Would fit Mugello perfectly with its long-azz wheelbase.

Added too.

Yeah, I do realize that its one of the reasons why this sign up list is slow. Unfortunately, there was no information about the pack when I set it up, and I think its too late to change. If I knew before, I would've.
Btw, don't worry about missing out on Sunday, if all goes well, I'll keep GT1 in the mix as "once in a while" events. I keep praying that Ferrari pack would give us 550 GT1 :D

Anyway, people will come around on the day of event, that's what usually happens.

In all fairness, if everyone agrees, I don't mind changing the event to something else. Not GT1 maybe, because I don't want to kill Sunday hype (sorry Andreas), but I though maybe FXXK and P1 GTR? Call it GTHybrid :roflmao:

If this is going to happen, then we need all signed up, to agree on it. If someone personally doesn't want to do it, its completely fine, you have every right to vote against. So everyone, pls make sure to reply to this comment, if you want to change this event, no pressure :thumbsup:

@Chris Hone , @Magnus Stjerneby , @PfzFantaribo , @TaknMdwN , @Giovaneveterano , @HO7DOG , @Lucas Gerlach , @Andreas Knöpke

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back