AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup @ Mugello - Saturday, April 1, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks. I know I asked you that before, but when I look at track temp and air temp they confuse me a little bit.
Do you or anyone else we race with think I'm missing something other than talent and brains?

Track temp is set by the other parameters, it's not something you can set offline. But if you pick the settings I listed and the Fast grip setting it should be pretty much what we race on.

You were only a couple tenths off pole last night, I don't think you're missing any talent! :p

Track temp is set by the other parameters, it's not something you can set offline. But if you pick the settings I listed and the Fast grip setting it should be pretty much what we race on.

You were only a couple tenths off pole last night, I don't think you're missing any talent! :p
Thanks. I've been using the parameters you've given me and it has helped a lot. I'm a little more consistent now which is what I was striving for.
I figured the other variables came into account for the track and air temp, but wasn't sure.
Now it's just up to me trying to figure these cars out and running in a pack.
That couple tenths off pole is just a fluke, but I appreciate the vote of confidence. Mugello will prove my point in the GT3's.

Thanks. I've been using the parameters you've given me and it has helped a lot. I'm a little more consistent now which is what I was striving for.
I figured the other variables came into account for the track and air temp, but wasn't sure.
Now it's just up to me trying to figure these cars out and running in a pack.
That couple tenths off pole is just a fluke, but I appreciate the vote of confidence. Mugello will prove my point in the GT3's.

I'm sure I'll still see more of your rear bumper than your front. :p

I'm sure I'll still see more of your rear bumper than your front. :p
I doubt it.
18n1u9qtpjac5jpg.jpg

If so, I really don't see the problem with it.
pinup4.jpg

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

We bout to get April Foolish up in here! Where we at guys? We've got half a grid and we can fill it up.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%