RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any third party apps, or software that maybe interfering or taking up bandwidth and causing the server to think you are inactive?
Just throwing out ideas.

Ever had a flashback while at work, wishing you were still in a particular race and not at the “9 to 5”? Heheh that’s me right about now...I guess I forgot how engaging driving stick can be :D

Ever had a flashback while at work, wishing you were still in a particular race and not at the “9 to 5”? Heheh that’s me right about now...I guess I forgot how engaging driving stick can be :D
Head over heels engaging?;)

when i dont drive i daydream about greenwood so i kinda get you there

when i dont drive i daydream about greenwood so i kinda get you there

If FeltHat doesn't get his greeny fix
images

I'd be seriously interested in reading other people's opinions about why they don't join club events anymore. Would it be possible to start a discussion article about this topic? It might open a can of worms, but still. (And I would have joined today, I'm curious about the updated physics, but there was another league event to organize.)

Would it be possible to start a discussion article about this topic? It might open a can of worms, but still.
Nope, for the very reason you just stated. Whenever you open that can, you get the vocal minority crying out for uber-powerful cars for every event, six hour endurance races, Nordschleife, etc... none of which are suitable for our clubs and none of which would encourage the kind of close, exciting, and accessible racing that brings people back for more each week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%