RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to bow out again. Raceroom isn’t available on the hospital WiFi.
I hope we do this track again soon, it’s a blast.

Just trying to understand the post...you use keyboard/mouse or gamepad to play raceroom? (No judgement, just curious)

Wow, I apologize for the choppy, blurry stream! Not sure what happened, but I won't stray from the original setup I had before I attempted to use the "improved" studio. If it isn't broke, --------.

Wow, I apologize for the choppy, blurry stream! Not sure what happened, but I won't stray from the original setup I had before I attempted to use the "improved" studio. If it isn't broke, --------.
Hey thanks for trying to improve the feed. It's very kind of you to do this for Race Department!

In appears that I've been allowed to race tonight. I have nothing more to say on that accepting would you be so kind as to sign me up please, Ross. :thumbsup:
Three or four if not more wouldn't go amiss.

Yeah, me too. I was contributing alot of smoke that second race with a bunch of slides that turned into slow spins. All in all I had a good time, love this track.
Yeah. What was frustrating is that I had good pace, just could not keep it together. It would be nice to solely attribute it to the car/track combo (Which was fun) but I know exactly what happened in each of my seemingly thousands of offs: I over-drove the track.

Yeah. What was frustrating is that I had good pace, just could not keep it together. It would be nice to solely attribute it to the car/track combo (Which was fun) but I know exactly what happened in each of my seemingly thousands of offs: I over-drove the track.
You did have pace, and it was very easy to over drive the track. Probably the most difficult race so far. That’s why I kept telling @Sean Armstrong to just settle in and drive his race. He made me so nervous watching him power drift that 911 out of the last turn every lap! I think if he could have saved his poor tires some abuse, and not spun the last lap, he would have had his first win. He took it like a true sportsman though.
Great race guys, and thanks again @David DeGreef for another fine race day.

I had to back out. I was woefully unprepared for the race. It was too disheartening to see the gap between me and the person in 8th grew by 7 seconds in one lap. Couple that with an off that sent me into the pits across from the pits in use, meant I was facing a black flag if I attempted to get back on track. I would have to either put the car in reverse for an extended amount of time, or turn the car around. Either would have earned me a drive through. So I decided to call it. At best I would have been nothing but a rolling obstacle to be passed every 5th lap or so.

It's apparent that I need to practice to the point where I know the track like the back of my hand. With the next race I will put better effort in to practice, not to win, but to be able to better compete. Sorry for quitting like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%