RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a promising start led to a horrible lap 1 as my pos wheel decided it wanted to lose half of my inputs (but not all of them) and then proceeded to do that a couple more times after I got it fixed the first time. Sigh...

My apologies to anyone who got caught up in that lap 1 wreck I caused when my car apparently blew up :cry:

How many times can you go off on one lap with an imbalanced car? The answer is apparently 7. 1 OFF.PNG2 OFF.PNG3 OFF.PNG4 OFF.PNG5 OFF.PNG6 OFF.PNG7 OFF.PNG4d3.jpg

With the pile up, I wasn't sure of my responsibility so I decided to to allow drivers ahead of me. As I approached the opening of the pits my tire wear was minimal with so I decided to do rears only as past experience with a two tire change has been a disaster.
By the end of the race fronts still had 50% of life left, and differential between front and rear was minimal.
Great fun guys, hopefully see you next Tuesday.

Last edited:
@2112 Good luck with the first part and don't be so irritated that you get in a wreck in the second part!! Hope to see you there.
Really not an issue. The ex was so intent upon winning, and her attorney so intent upon winning, that they broke some rules. It sucked for awhile as she was trying to force me into bankruptcy so I would give in to her demands, but now she owes me tens of thousands of dollars. Also: She moved from SoCal to South Carolina and her demand of spousal support is kinda out the window considering her much lower cost of living. She will be able to buy a house and pay all the bills with her half of my pension.

She just has to come up with my money or I put a lien on her new house (which she should not have bought until the divorce was final).

I got a fair start and was just getting comfortable when I got on the astro turf coming out of the left-hand turn prior into the back hair pin. I lost three places and tried to charge back. Powell and I had a good race going the last 10 laps or so and I thought I had him once but came out wide on the hairpin and lost a few seconds. Then at the end of the race I was a better turn than him on the last corner exit to pass him but my exit sucked.

Great race Brandon!

Again: This was fun!

Reactions: DND
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 279 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.3%
  • < 3 years