AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup@ Barcelona GP- Wednesday 21th December 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good clean racing tonight. My first meeting as a race department member.
I was happy with p2 in a fairly uneventful race 1.
Silly mistake by me to throw the lead away in race 2 on the opening lap, then done exactly the same thing, in the same place, half way through the race while fighting for 10th. I blame being tired :p

Cheers guys look forward to the next :)

Nice 1st race! I forgot that we had a 2nd race.. :S

The only bummer was that I couldn't get steady 90fps, although I lowered world details to high (instead of ultra), shadows to medium and pp off. I thought 1070 was enough. Turns out it's good enough for 45 fps :p

Other than that, the race was great. It's insane how bumpy the track feels on this cup car. It goes without saying that I prefer this compared to a GT3. This is the perfect cup car. Almost as fast as a GT3 but with lower downforce :)

Anyways, this is my POV from the rift. Sorry for the lack of sound

Nice 1st race! I forgot that we had a 2nd race.. :S

The only bummer was that I couldn't get steady 90fps, although I lowered world details to high (instead of ultra), shadows to medium and pp off. I thought 1070 was enough. Turns out it's good enough for 45 fps :p

Other than that, the race was great. It's insane how bumpy the track feels on this cup car. It goes without saying that I prefer this compared to a GT3. This is the perfect cup car. Almost as fast as a GT3 but with lower downforce :)

Anyways, this is my POV from the rift. Sorry for the lack of sound

I have a GTX 970 and I had almost everything on max except reflections and shadows which where one click below max. What CPU are you using? I'm on a i5 4670K OCed to 4Ghz. I had steady fps with no lags.

That was some great racing yesterday. :)

In R1 I had quite a lot of frameloss because of streaming which resulted in a bad pace. But I had a lot of great fights and the car is a challenge to drive. But a beast I love to tame.

R2 was better without the stream and I had a pretty epic battle for 3rd with "InsertNamehere".

Amazed how clean the races were thought we were 30+ cars! Hats off guys! :) See you soon on track :)

That was some great racing yesterday. :)

In R1 I had quite a lot of frameloss because of streaming which resulted in a bad pace. But I had a lot of great fights and the car is a challenge to drive. But a beast I love to tame.

R2 was better without the stream and I had a pretty epic battle for 3rd with "InsertNamehere".

Amazed how clean the races were thought we were 30+ cars! Hats off guys! :) See you soon on track :)
Was that me? :)

@Max Melamed I have a 4670k @4.4Ghz. I could play at 4k @60fps or 1080p @180-200 fps, but using the rift is another story. Especially at yesterday's race with over 30 cars. It just can't keep 90fps at all times. I was streaming too and that probably had an impact too..

@Max Melamed I have a 4670k @4.4Ghz. I could play at 4k @60fps or 1080p @180-200 fps, but using the rift is another story. Especially at yesterday's race with over 30 cars. It just can't keep 90fps at all times. I was streaming too and that probably had an impact too..

I was streaming (with OBS) and had a lot of frameloss not in overall fps but frames being "behind". After I stoped the stream it was good again. What were u using for streaming?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%