AC Porsche 911 GT3 Cup@ Barcelona GP- Wednesday 21th December 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is slot 36 still free? :D
In that case, put me in there

Edit: Shameless advert - Will be streaming from my car :D Link is up there /\

Last edited:
Great Race 1 :) sorry to the people i hit in race 2.. was caught out by early brakers :/ then my car was like driving on ice after so not to destroy anyone elses race from me possibly crashing i just pulled over. Hope to see more races in these cars :D

hi
thx for race. Sorry fot the guy i touched after the second straight in the first race. I was surprised by the slow car and don't react correct sorry for that. I think everyone do its best not to drive in other cars. Thats very nice. No one goes crazy on the straights and everyone drives in the line he takes at the beginning of the straight. I appreciate this very much and hope to race again with you all.
thx a lot
hape

Thanks for the races, I had a lot of fun. First race was just me leading and winning the race but I started the second race from the back to get some overtaking and crash avoidance practice :D. It was a lot of fun even though I was crashed into a few times in the first couple of laps.

To speak for myself, i did not expect to have a clean race at all, but first race was just so good, despite i had no practise i've managed to finish at 12th place.

In the second race i was crashed into from the right side of my car just as we were entering turn two and i went off the track. Then, i lost my concentration and a few laps later, by missing my braking point i bumped into someone, i believe he was @Filipe Rosendo i am so sorry about that. :(

Finally, had a really solid, fair and square battle versus @Nuno Aparicio and i enjoyed that very much, if someone has a replay may i have it, please? I would like to watch the first race from the TV Camera. ^^

Thanks everyone for participating. Great event.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back