AC Porsche 911 GT3 CUP @ Barcelona GP - Thursday 27th of April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome first race, second one...well, you know what happened :D
Had some great fights but also did some mistakes and lost positions at the end.
Keep it up! My Premium membership is expiring tomorrow, but I will take the 1 year membership because this is awesome! You wont find this kind of respect and fairness on public servers :)
My pov as always:
Race 1 starts around 2:04:00

Good first race, wasn't really a fan at all of reverse grid, it was basically all the fast drivers trying to get through as fast as possible, ended up retiring after being spun out twice, ahwell, enjoyed spectating the leaders near the end. :D

As mentioned, the reverse grid situation is resolved for the next time, so join us again and both races should prove suitable for everyone! :thumbsup:

Keep it up! My Premium membership is expiring tomorrow, but I will take the 1 year membership because this is awesome! You wont find this kind of respect and fairness on public servers :)
My pov as always:

Dou you have a replay file of Assetto Corsa for second race :p if u have i will be happy if you will want to share it with me :p

My pov as always:

Dou you have a replay file of Assetto Corsa for second race :p if u have i will be happy if you will want to share it with me :p

Me too, would love replay files for the races. I have my AC set to record only 10MB of replay to get more performance, so the races don't get recorded in full length.

Also, can we just emphasize how incredibly important it is to STAND ON YOUR BREAK, when you spin / get taken out.

If you DO get taken out, don't try and 'roll' off the track while cars are passing you, stand on breaks and stay still, pray for your life and hope no one crashes into you. Because if you do that, that way other racers can react predictably to how your car is placing and where it is going to be within the next few seconds.

Might seem counter intuitive, but it really isn't - So just Stand on those break BOAI :D

PS: This is in no way meant to be a mean-spirited comment, it's a general reminder / tip for everyone! :)

When that is all said and done though, man that 2nd race was a blast. I know it might've been a crap shoot for some of the slower cars but man was it ever fun trying to go from 24th and back up the field!

I've got a replay of the second half of the 1st race till the end of the 2nd race - Uploading a gig so it's gonna take a little bit of time, I'll post it here when it's done.

@W.Fox great chase man, putting pressure on me all the way in race 1!

@Joakim Stensnæs it was a lot of fun following you through traffic in race 2, great drive!

Can someone pls remind me who suggested to do only half of reversed grid?

It was my suggestion :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years