RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be my first with you Sunday. I do not know very well "teamspeak". (I'm french and speak bad English ..) to participate, I have to connect to "teamspeak" and then I go on the game raceroom to find your server is that? Thank you for your reply

thank you

Well, if you mean that big wtcr crash then i think its not your fault; one of audis started to brake diagonally to avoid car in front of him but in the same way going into your racing line, couldnt do a thing imo. And if you mean the very last clip then its me :D Thanks for kind words. About videos from every race, harder part would be to get enough footage to justify creating one :p Falkenborne 2 is made from 5 races+ shots from practice with different time of day (and i still had some hard time figuring out what to record :p). Not to mention lack of will to create anything im not hyped about etc, after all Falkenberg is love (and life).
I hope to inspire atleast one other person, maybe even you Bedrich :D Give video editing and recording a try :coffee:

It will be my first with you Sunday. I do not know very well "teamspeak". (I'm french and speak bad English ..) to participate, I have to connect to "teamspeak" and then I go on the game raceroom to find your server is that? Thank you for your reply
Yes, that's right. You only need to be on TeamSpeak so that you can hear the staff if they need to give any instructions. You do not need to speak if you don't want to, you don't even need to have a microphone connected. :)

Welcome to RD and the R3E club, see you Sunday! :thumbsup:

Well, if you mean that big wtcr crash then i think its not your fault; one of audis started to brake diagonally to avoid car in front of him but in the same way going into your racing line, couldnt do a thing imo.
Yes, that was exactly like that. You should see my eyeballs :confused: when I spot that Audi going into my line, knowing it will end bad... Well, I have some experiences with video-editing, so I know how time-difficult it is, but you scared me little bit with that amount of material you had to use.. Maybe sometime I will give it a try. Good inspiration from you. :thumbsup:

Its more about races themselves, except wtcr, grids were quite low, so it was hard to find anything worth recording :p Not to mention a lot of footage is simple driving but recorded in the way to look cool :rolleyes: and Falkenberg is quite small so you have to use your imagination really hard to fill the timeline :whistling:
this one for example:
is made from one 40min race, hard time getting enough footage; now i have few more ideas i could use there, but its always like that :D Best ideas come after publishing. Worst part is recording crashes and accidents, most events are super clean or theres nothing major :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back