RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the upcoming Holidays, I may actually have some free time this Sunday so I think I'll join you. Just to let you know though, I really suck in any car that has a lot of HP (heavy foot disorder:p) and this car definitely falls into that category, so you've been warned;).

• Deleted member 6919

Well that was a interesting 1st race, can't remember fuel calculations being adjusted in any patch but must of at some point, anyway congrats to the podiums, couldn't hold of Mike in the 1st race I was just having to try and save fuel..:redface: 2nd race was fun starting from the back of grid, finally managed to get to 6th thanks to Mike taking to two wheels on the last few laps..:whistling: These cars are always fun..

Great races indeed...these cars are a lot of fun
Great battles in R1 and R2, brilliant stuff.
At R2 I was completly exhausted 2min to the end and could not resist @Darius Kromoser and @Mike McGeer excelent driving and composure (read: patiente:rolleyes:). Well done guys it was a blast!:p
Thanks @Joseph Wright for the streaming, you really make it feel alive'and'kicking:thumbsup:. Bring us more at R3E as we love it. Cheers

Entertaining is how I would describe the races, can't believe how many of us ran out of fuel:D
Congrats to both podiums and all
tenor (17).gif

Thanks for the races guys, I had a lot of fun, although I felt that some of the manoeuvres were unnecessarily agressive for a club racing event, well, for any racing event really. There were multiple occasions when I was already alongside someone, and the guy behind decided to divebomb both of us, which obviously resulted in an incident. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against hard and fair racing, but a little caution in these situations won't harm anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%