RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
So a few words from me. I've put quite a lot of time into practice for this event and i'm not gonna lie had high expactations. I was aiming for top 3 in quali, ended up at forth place on the grid, not what expected but not bad either. First race was a nice surprise for me. On the exit of t1 i was 3rd and then just after t2 on the lead :confused:
At this point I was confused, never been on the lead before, so I was saying to myself: just don't make stupid mistake, relax and drive, just drive as fast as possible. And to be honest I can't believe that i've managed to lead for about 3/4 of the race. In the second half of the race had made mistakes (mainly at last corner) which slows me down so Radek finally passed me. Finished P2 which I'm more then happy with this was my very first podium finish at RD event :) Great driving Radek and congrats :thumbsup:
After that race I was exhausted, started 2nd race on p4 again, quickly advanced to p3, but on the very first lap at t4 missed my braking point by a country mile and ended far outside the track. At this point I wanted to quit but decided to get back on track and try to get as close to the rest of the pack as possible. So in the end from last 12th positioned finished 10th. Lesson learned :p
Thanks guys for great racing evening, congrats for the rest of both podiums finishers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%