RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Martin Fiala
You are right, our houses arent prepared for this kind of "cold":D Have you been here already?so you know its a kind of "moisty" wet cold that goes right into your bones, contrary to the "dry" kind of cold you have in central Europe:p
But I was refering to the illness season, not the temperatures ehehehe :D:D:D
;)

@Jopamir Yeah, I realized too late you were talking about something else, hence me editing out the previous comment. And yeah, I have been fortunate to visit Portugal twice in the past and would go back in an instant if I could, I truly love it there. Though I've only ever been south of Lisboa so far.

Well, I reviewed the R3e video and as I suspected, I clipped the left front corner of @Piotr Dul while trying to cover the inside line at the end of the straight on the first lap and lost traction while trying to brake for the turn . The result was that I took @Steve Le Gallez out and myself as well, opening the door for Piotr to take over first, which he held on to until about 5 minutes left when Rad (@FeltHat) managed to get by him for the win. Good racing guys.
Here's my video of the races:

Last edited:
The world's funniest car, I've had many of them :) This picture is from Brands Hatch RX GP 1988
11406472_1097307120283977_6733238595751528419_o.jpg

Well, usual catastrophe for moi, race 1, great start, tucked in behind someone (driver names disappeared on grid) was doing ok until that horrible banked hairpin that tightens, half way through lap, on the outside, bad place but comfortable, car in front slowed, like a dick I lifted :O_o: and the inevitable twitch of rear end put my outside rear on the grass, quick 90° left (apologies to any whose train of thought was demolished) followed by a 180° and I found myself seesawing on the inside kerb, didn't let me go until the very last car passed. :rolleyes:
Apologies to Øyvind Andersen for the late dive in, I think race 1, think you got me back later ;) no malice intended. Think I macerated my tyres trying to regain some pride after the Sonoa Beaching incident.
Pleasure as always gents and look forward to Thursdays NSU rumble, poor little thing has got 3 Porsche's to contend with, what with today's patch, see how many get colds tonight? :roflmao:

Looks like fun was had last night, well done guys! Obviously there will be no race next Tuesday, but Thursday and Sunday will be as normal. :thumbsup:
What! What! WHAT!! no Tuesday night race :confused: Have to practice my AMS Mini driving, yet to find my Mini to be honest, reinstalled AMS and every car is fine but the Mini, there's a shadow but alas no car. Anyone else suffered from this? Have dumped it again and installed again and am about to try again. Then to learn how to Hello Kitty my ride. :unsure:

Greetings all,

As you all probably know, both Christmas and New Year's Day are on Tuesdays this year. There will not be a race on Christmas Day for sure, and at the moment I am not planning on anything for New Year's Day either.

However, as celebrations usually take place on NY's Eve rather than the day itself, if enough people are interested in some kind of event (and will be sober enough to drive), then I'm happy to go ahead and organise something. Perhaps something for a bit of fun, held during the afternoon instead of the evening if that's preferable.

Let me know here if you're interested, and we'll see if there's enough people to run an event that day.

Cheers guys! :thumbsup:

(Note: Three votes possible, one for interest, two for timings in case people are ok with both!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 134 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%