Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992) - Cup Challenge Liveries

Skins Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (992) - Cup Challenge Liveries 2021-08-05

Login or Register an account to download this content
@kandi

I mean seriously, what kind of a person leaves a poor rating and still has the cheek to ask for the car.

Have a little respect and if you can't find the car you could have easily sent him a pm instead of this:

"I can rate it more, but have no car to try it :D
Where exactly can I get this car?"

Last edited by a moderator:
@ClimaxF1 - mate, whilst I admire your "language skillz" and overall "competence" :D ,the rating was real, IIRC 3-stars for what I have seen in the picture.
3-stars is very good for plain colours you can add yourself in MS Paint. And for higher rating the colour combos could be better (1 of them is actually quite nice but too dark tones).
Also now I know the dashboard texture required no work at all (it comes with the mod). Sounds fair?

Asking for where to get the car was a "bonus" question, because maybe more users would like to try it. Somebody thankfully responded after my rating and you can enjoy the mod over the video link.

@ClimaxF1 - mate, whilst I admire your "language skillz" and overall "competence" :D ,the rating was real, IIRC 3-stars for what I have seen in the picture.
3-stars is very good for plain colours you can add yourself in MS Paint. And for higher rating the colour combos could be better (1 of them is actually quite nice but too dark tones).
Also now I know the dashboard texture required no work at all (it comes with the mod). Sounds fair?

Asking for where to get the car was a "bonus" question, because maybe more users would like to try it. Somebody thankfully responded after my rating and you can enjoy the mod over the video link.
My language skills are very good, I can speak seven different languages so that's something I don't have any problems with, but thank you for noticing how appropriate my response was for your review!

This has nothing to do with the skins, these were your words:

Where exactly can I get this car?
"

So what, if he were to give you the link then all of a sudden you would now give him a good review!

This would mean that the skins had nothing to do with your review and you did not mention anything about his skins in your review, so don't try feed me your lies.

You rated him poor and still tried to black mail him to give you the car mod in return of a better review.

Read the guidelines: "Explain why you're giving this rating. Reviews which are not constructive may be removed without notice."

It was me who had your review reported and removed, have respect for others here!

We don't need people like you here on RD.

Last edited:
What people you don't need here? People telling the truth? :D

And BTW, this skin pack uses assets from a deleted mod (see Raul's screenshot) which was assumed to be a rip.

How come you can distribute such things here ? wink ;)

What people you don't need here? People telling the truth? :D

And BTW, this skin pack uses assets from a deleted mod (see Raul's screenshot) which was assumed to be a rip.

How come you can distribute such things here ? wink ;)
I'm not interested in anything else other than your review.

What does this have to do with telling the truth?

Where exactly can I get this car?
"

Anyway doesn't matter, you were wrong and this why RD deleted your review!

@kandi and @ClimaxF1

Can I start by saying that I've not logged on since uploading this skin-pack for all to have. Initially became aware of this mod on *********** - see pic below, and found that the car was a nice version, hence the fictitious livery pack for it... I also became aware of a 3 or 4 star rating due to not having provided the mod-link - to which I'm not responsible for... Conducting a search for this mod is not a difficult task and anyone could have helped themselves to do just that. There have been times when an 'author' is not entirely happy when sharing such details - so thought best not to disclose this information.

1628418660059.png

In past, users wishing to know the origin of any mod have requested further info via mail and not via the rating process - which to me, is a more productive manner of asking (empathy being key here).

The rating, no matter whether productive or unproductive does not affect me in the least - and yes, there are many users which have used the rating system to extort further info - again, not bothered whatsoever...

@kandi - there's now an updated version on *********** if you still desire the mod...
1628420094015.png

@ClimaxF1 - appreciate the intervention and support for having done what you believed was the proper thing to do - it is a difficult thing to expect everyone to fairly play ball - and do believe that educating users is the far better method of raising overall awareness, so thank you for the initiative.

To all RD members - finding middle ground is key going forward. Best regards to all, and do take extra care given the current circumstances we are all enduring at this time...

edit: the quoted mod-hosting site-name has been altered by RD.

Last edited:
@Raul , thanks and really no need to explain everything to everybody. Life goes on its own way, beside what is told or not told here. I think that people with a minimum reasonable sanity of mind can get over all those "ratings" even if it's 3 stars "instead of assumed 5" etc. It's always better to judge the work yourself than to believe ratings posted by author's friends' . We know each other from other forum, guys ; ).

Thanks to the attention my 3-star rating brought, I got "official" update from the mod author, so I can only say thanks to @ClimaxF1 and others for making a big ado about it.

PS. The times we live in are always good, only the people are ####cked up :D. (@ClimaxF1)

@Raul , thanks and really no need to explain everything to everybody. Life goes on its own way, beside what is told or not told here. I think that people with a minimum reasonable sanity of mind can get over all those "ratings" even if it's 3 stars "instead of assumed 5" etc. It's always better to judge the work yourself than to believe ratings posted by author's friends' . We know each other from other forum, guys ; ).

Thanks to the attention my 3-star rating brought, I got "official" update from the mod author, so I can only say thanks to @ClimaxF1 and others for making a big ado about it.

PS. The times we live in are always good, only the people are ####cked up :D. (@ClimaxF1)
The only the person that's ####cked up here does not understand that there are guidelines here and when you cross them, then you get dealt with appropriately.

This has nothing to do with 3 or any stars, it's what was in you review that was unacceptable.

The review was deleted for the exact reasoning that I mentioned, you trying to explain why your review was deleted is starting to look silly.

Understand this first, instead of replying all the time trying to explain yourself. Nobody is interested, what's done is done.

@ClimaxF1 , well... PFFFF :D

@Raul_007 - cheer up man, your issues are easy to fix. I only tried and not using your skins. I have found source for "official" factory skins on gtplanet. So not worry, I am happy, you are happy.
Do not worry also about my review, the GTP is full of EASY's releases with your skins. And no-one there reported any issues. : )

Have a nice day!

So... putting the drama behind us, I would be very grateful for another dozen skins to create a championship. Most stock Kunos tracks have 24 pits, so this would give us the ability to fill a grid with different cars.
I would be happy to have the same skins with different number plates if creating another 12 coloured skins is not an option.
I would be happy to pay for the time it takes to make these skins. PM me if this is an option please.

So... putting the drama behind us, I would be very grateful for another dozen skins to create a championship. Most stock Kunos tracks have 24 pits, so this would give us the ability to fill a grid with different cars.
I would be happy to have the same skins with different number plates if creating another 12 coloured skins is not an option.
I would be happy to pay for the time it takes to make these skins. PM me if this is an option please.
Happy to relay that further livery-works will commence and be completed (after school/homework hours), this may take a bit of time, and monetary would not be required (at all)... Thank you for the offer though - this will be a @raceabit and @racealot combined project, just like the 1st round of skins. Will attempt to vary the colours slightly so that they can be distinguished somewhat...

Happy to relay that further livery-works will commence and be completed (after school/homework hours), this may take a bit of time, and monetary would not be required (at all)... Thank you for the offer though - this will be a @raceabit and @racealot combined project, just like the 1st round of skins. Will attempt to vary the colours slightly so that they can be distinguished somewhat...

I'm looking forward to them. Thank you :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 355 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 497 39.2%