Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 Sound Mod

Sounds Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017 Sound Mod 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sounds great like always! One little problem though: Changing the camera from inside to outside and vise versa triggeres the engine startup-sound.

Sounds great like always! One little problem though: Changing the camera from inside to outside and vise versa triggeres the engine startup-sound.
hi, thanks for contacting me

unfortunately this is something I cannot fix due to it being a limitation of the ac sound engine where it starts playing any sample from the beginning when you change view like this

NEW TO THE SEEN WHERE DO I PUT THIS FILE? I KNOW HOW THE TRACKS AND CARS WORK BUT NEED HELP WITH THE SMOKE AND SOUND
Hi,

Just place the 'contents' folder in your main AC root folder. That's all you need to do with my mods

If you want know for future reference, the .Bank and GUIDS files go into
steam/steamapps/common/assettocorsa/content/cars/carname/sfx/

That's generic for any car

Hope that helps

Hi! Maybe it´s weird but how can I recover the original kunos sound for 911 Cup 2017? I need to check some VR performance issue after intalling the sound mod and have no backup :/
I´m using contect manager of course

Last edited:
Hi! Maybe it´s weird but how can I recover the original kunos sound for 911 Cup 2017? I need to check some VR performance issue after intalling the sound mod and have no backup :/
I´m using contect manager of course
Hi, navigate to your ac root folder /cars/porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017/sfx and delete both files in there. Then verify local files on steam it should get the originals back for you

When downloading mods always remember to save a backup of the original so you don't have to go through this again

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 369 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%