Porsche 911 GT3 2022 CSP features

Cars Porsche 911 GT3 2022 CSP features 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Feint submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911 GT3 2022 CSP features - Adds navigation and other features

View attachment 485898
The 2022 Porsche 911 GT3 is now available, but there were a few things missing upon its initial release. So I created a CSP file adding the following:
  • Navigation system (racing style)
  • Doors you can open on the track using Numpad 7 and 8 (by default)
  • Fog lights enabled by default
  • Reverse light enabled when shifting into reverse
  • Tinted windows all around (not tinted on the interior)
  • Improved glow for headlights and taillights...

Read more about this resource...

Hi would yuo esplain me ho to install its ?
I have copy into the main folder assetto corsa but nothing.
You have to have the car first, obviously, and make sure you are installing to the correct folder. Once the folder is installed you're good to go. The new features show up in the game.

You have to have the car first, obviously, and make sure you are installing to the correct folder. Once the folder is installed you're good to go. The new features show up in the game.
Hi, thank for your help, would you write the path for right install into assetto corsa folder?
Bye

Hello.
I did everything, car is visible on the track, in pre race menu but, it crashes when I click to drive.
I get this message:
"Unexpected Error"
"Error might have something to do with:

AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1269): CameraForwardYebis::renderApplyEffect
AC\cameraforwardyebis.cpp (1182): CameraForwardYebis::render
AC\sim.cpp (2564): Sim::renderScene
AC\game.cpp (275): Game::render
AC\game.cpp (126): Game::onIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run
AC\acs.cpp (477): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup"

Can anyone help me ?

Thx

There's an error in the car.ini that I've found and fixed in my copy. To edit it, in Content Manager, you have to do the following:
  1. Unpack the data file if it isn't unpacked already using the button in Content Manager that says, "Unpack Data".
    1. If this button is grayed out, then it's already unpacked.
  2. Go into the root folder of this car and rename the data file to something like data.acd.bak
    1. This tells the game not to look at it and to instead look at the data folder.
  3. Go into the data folder and look for the car.ini file
  4. Use a text editor to open the file and edit it. I used Notetab.
  5. Look for the line that says, "GRAPHICS_PITCH_ROTATION".
  6. In my copy of the car it looked like this: -0. So I removed the negative sign and the decimal.
  7. Save the car.ini file.
  8. You should be good to go.
The problem is that the negative sign in front of a 0 and a decimal with nothing after it causes the game to throw an error if you have "Use Extended Physics" enabled on the drive screen in CM. If you don't have this enabled, the game will ignore this error.

Hope this helps. I found some other errors that ExMods included in this file but that's the big one. Look around for any comments that don't have a semi colon in front of them.

Also, there's a much better version of this car on facebook. You still have to fix the typo in the car.ini file for both cars and there's a problem with the wipers being named incorrectly. Read my comments "Jon Hillenbrand" for the fixes.

Using this newer version of this car negates the need for this CSP mod that I created as most changes are implemented by Adrienne.

Last edited:
Hmm when i try to download the content its saying that the website where im trying to donwload it isnt safe. what can i do to install it (the car mod)

Sounds like you installed it incorrectly. The car needs to be installed here:
\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\porsche_911_gt3_2022

Install it manually. Don't just drag and drop it into CM. That almost never works.

Install it manually. Don't just drag and drop it into CM. That almost never works.
i mean i can see the car, and the Logo etc comes up like on my other mods, also i installed it manually and it still doesnt work i still cant drive it. Can we chat on discord? so that i can tell more details and send Pictures?

my discord id is Salty_Mikka#8714

1627838359264.png

This is what it should look like for the PDK version and this is for the manual version:
1627838406878.png

Do you see the car in Content Manager?
1627838566414.png

What do you mean you "can't drive it"?

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years