AC Porsche 911 GT1 @ Circuit de la Sarthe (Le Mans) - Wed 13Jun18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is it just me or is the track a tad jerky, especially when turning sharper corners?
The only way I can get a reasonable 'look' is to turn down all the graphics. My worry is that we get a few cars on and I won't be able to see where I am going.
I have a pretty good spec machine and graphics card and no other track has caused me concern. So, anyone else get this? If its bad then I may well have to sign out

I’ve tried the track again. Maybe its me but I do find it jerky and ‘funny on the eyes’ so I wont race this week. Tried other cars and its the same.

So @Celtic Pharaoh please sign me out.
Sorry for not replying to your earlier post Ken.

Before I sign you out, do you want to try changing your graphics settings a little? This track is known to be highly detailed compared to a lot of others so maybe turning down the world detail and post processing if you use it, can help? :)

I have wound my settings right down. All sorts of settings. A mixture of them vdown to the basic. I don’t have anything running in the background either. Not sure what is is tbh. But its not right and my eyes get funny. It’s mainly on corners is where the problems are.
Sign me out.
I actually have lots to do this week as I am in the Invictus Games Choir and we have a rehearsal for the Great War Symphony at the Royal Albert Hall this weekend so I need time to practice!

I have wound my settings right down. All sorts of settings. A mixture of them vdown to the basic. I don’t have anything running in the background either. Not sure what is is tbh. But its not right and my eyes get funny. It’s mainly on corners is where the problems are.
Sign me out.
I actually have lots to do this week as I am in the Invictus Games Choir and we have a rehearsal for the Great War Symphony at the Royal Albert Hall this weekend so I need time to practice!
Oh :( sorry to hear you're still having issues. If it's any consolation, you're not the only who has issues with this track :/ so I doubt it's your PC.

Best of luck with the Invictus Games Choir. I hope it goes well for you Ken :)
Sign me out pls. Won´t have time :/
That's no problem Lucas. I hope you can join us again soon :thumbsup:

On a serious note, 75min race is very long for as few as are signed up atm, especially on Le Mans in singlemake. The recipe for a long lonely hotlap "race". I'll have to sign out as well unless the race is cut down or goes at least full grid.

On a serious note, 75min race is very long for as few as are signed up atm, especially on Le Mans in singlemake. The recipe for a long lonely hotlap "race". I'll have to sign out as well unless the race is cut down or goes at least full grid.
I'm not changing the format so I will sign you out if you don't want to do 75 minutes

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back