Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Needed that after starting back at work :)...... gifted a win by @Jan Mikuž by spinning in race1;)
Race 2 was 'slightly' different by stalling on the grid.!!!?.......sorry for that @Julian Dietz. :whistling:
Spent the remainder of the race catching up to the front but Jan was just to quick! (And didn't spin):D
...Also a thank you/sorry to @Srinath Sundareswaran for a 'forceful' move down the inside. I think if you hadn't seen me it could have been messy!!!??:thumbsup:

Very amusing combo. Opala is very manageable, but once you start racing it becomes a real handful - weight is being thrown all over the place, the rear keeps stepping out oversteering like mad, brakes locking up...A real challenge going fast, especially on a tight technical track like Guapore.
Need to be accurate with the inputs and hit that proper corner radius just right and go as soon as possible on the throttle and manage the oversteer. It's a joy when you can go aggressively on the throttle midway through a tight corner and the car just rotates/ ''powerslides'' so nicely. A true old school joy of a ride. :D

Whaaaat? A race with the mighty Porsches, and no signups yet? What is wrong with the world? Is up down, and inside outside? Has the sky fallen over our heads? Let us remedy this, brave friends!

(sign me up, please! I'll use the Toblerone skin for extra silliness)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%