RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny, some cars get squirrelly as you start dropping wing, but some also start to become predictable the lower you go with it. The Monza is one of those cars. I didn’t like it with half wing because it wasn’t doing anything great. The lower I dropped the wing, along with more aggressive turn in adjustments, the faster it went. Similar to the DP.

ohh @sc4dr you really had to switch to fabcar :rolleyes::roflmao:

its amazing how you can give it a rest for a while, give it a go, relaxed and rested and boom, better pace, no problemo
I tried some low wing runs, damn it was so bad :coffee:

ohh @sc4dr you really had to switch to fabcar :rolleyes::roflmao:

its amazing how you can give it a rest for a while, give it a go, relaxed and rested and boom, better pace, no problemo
I tried some low wing runs, damn it was so bad :coffee:
Haha that was just my first go at it. Fabcar is my Jam. I run so many different cars that it doesn’t matter too much really:D

Oh and that’s also no wing in Fabcar.

Haha that was just my first go at it. Fabcar is my Jam. I run so many different cars that it doesn’t matter too much really:D

Oh and that’s also no wing in Fabcar.

Workload for tonight and tomorrow night: Run Monza with no wing. Set a decent time with Fabcar, no wing.

Imma gonna be busy pulling gravel outta my rear end.

Decided to give R3E a try again so picked up a 911 and became a PM. I've owned the game for years but have been spending most of my time racing in a iRacing league. Please put me down in the #12

Workload for tonight and tomorrow night: Run Monza with no wing. Set a decent time with Fabcar, no wing.

Imma gonna be busy pulling gravel outta my rear end.

Yeah...Harder than it sounds...

Funny thing is that the Fabcar is pretty damn nimble around RA. I think it turns in better than the Capri, of course I do not do much set-up other than wing and stiffen the rear springs and anti-sway bar.

That thing is sooo dang fast on the straights. I was hitting the high 180's at the end of the front straight. My times in the Capri were not much better at 0 wing, I may decide to run the Fabcar.

I spent so much time on the Fabcar, though, I did not get to the Monza. Maybe tonight...

Nobody seems to be talking about the BMW. Is it a really bad choice?
It doesn’t have the legs like the other cars. You have to really be good in the bimmer to be competitive at Road America. It also is hard to keep it in the power band, which will hurt you when getting a good run down the straights. It needs a ton of setup tweaks too.

It doesn’t have the legs like the other cars. You have to really be good in the bimmer to be competitive at Road America. It also is hard to keep it in the power band, which will hurt you when getting a good run down the straights. It needs a ton of setup tweaks too.
:( Ooops. I actually found it the easiest to drive out of the group. I guess someone has be come last. I'll give it my best

:( Ooops. I actually found it the easiest to drive out of the group. I guess someone has be come last. I'll give it my best
I'll probably be in one of the "easier" cars to drive too, so don't worry mate. Either the Capri or BMW will likely be my ride, neither of which has the legs of the beasts they're talking about. ^^ We can fight at the back together. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 249 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%