RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
My screen went black during warmup for race 1 and then I went back to the server list and the RD server was not on the list. Sorry I missed it.

Sorry @KO Sletten if I cut you off. I knew you were inside but not how close you were. After looking at it I could have given you more room but was just following my line and didn't think you were affected until I felt the bumps. My apologies,definitely not intentional.
Keith

Turned into a cluster at the end of lap 3 or 4 of second race.
Sorry to those that got caught up in it.

KO
I got caught up all good, all part of it - you were sitting on the apex and for some reason my spotter said nothing, so as I committed to the turn in, I was toast - sorry bout that!

Getting a bit of a Ryder cup vibe so I think Rad should be banned from the Corvette and have to choose a European car
So the BMW or... the BMW then? Not much choice there! :O_o: Unless you forget the marque/car and go by the team, which means the Zakspeed Capri would be available too.

I missed my 1st race thanks to my new microphone not arriving on time. I fixated on getting my old mic working, but it won the battle. I look forward to the next one!

R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: GTR1
Track: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

Tuesday 11/12/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race : 21:50 ET (40 minutes) - Mandatory pit stop (minimum of two tires)

Entry List - 20 slots
  1. David DeGreef
  2. TrumpetReich
  3. sc4dr
  4. BP
  5. stevem
  6. 2112
  7. ko41
  8. SOLO59
  9. Keith_G
  10. emarchena
  11. theColeHardTruth
  12. bloozmahn
  13. TR_S
  14. brc19
  15. Sean Armstrong
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 58

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
Isn’t the Fab a Porche slumming it?
Based on a Porsche yeah, but I thought Fabcar was an American designer/tuner. Bit like RUF.

It's all a bit messy really. The Capri is by Ford and was originally designed by an American, but was designed for the European market and built here too. The Mk 2/3 were updated by European designers, mainly for the UK market. So is it technically American, European, British, or German? (Zakspeed is German.) :p

Last edited:
R3E_US_club.jpg

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other. Check out this short video explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on TeamSpeak... there's no such thing as a stupid question, and if no one has the answer, I will get one before the next event.

Looking for tips on setting up for a Pit Stop, Glossary of FFB Terms, TS Notifier or other How To's for R3E check out the great resources here.

Or maybe you like to use a setup from one of our talented members, browse the setups here.

Racing Club Rules: Click here
Server and Teamspeak Password: Click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: Click here
Incident Reporting: Click here

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use an app called Crew Chief. It gives you an audio spotter that tells you when cars are alongside, greatly increasing your awareness and reducing unnecessary incidents. You can download it here.

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: Porsche 911 GT3 Cup Please select a number
Track: Bilster Berg Gesamtstrecke

Tuesday 11/19/2019
Practice:
21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)

Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race 1 : 21:50 ET (20 minutes) - NO Mandatory Pit Stop

Warmup : 22:10 ET (5 minutes)
Race 2 : 22:15 ET (20 minutes) - NO Mandatory Pit Stop Top 5 Reverse Grid

Entry List
- 20 slots
  1. David DeGreef # 0
  2. ko41 #24
  3. BP #123
  4. 2112 #83
  5. sc4dr #40
  6. Sean Armstrong #51
  7. Keith_G #9
  8. Wilko Jones #187
  9. SPC15 #15
  10. Open
  11. Open
  12. Open
  13. Open
  14. Open
  15. Open
  16. Open
  17. Open
  18. Open
  19. Open
  20. Open
Reserve list

1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 29

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years