AC Porsche 911 Carrera 3.0 RSR @ Riverside Monday 22nd February 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This is getting tiring, taking time of my lunch break to answer to this.

As I said before, it feels cringy to discuss it furthermore in public like you do right now. Reik's analysis is the closest one to what happened in my opinion, especially the following part in the long right hander.

Now, as stated above, I should have stopped indeed, even though I wasn't sure I was the cause. We live and learn I guess, my apologies for that. First time being in this situation shall I had, not an excuse in itself, but might help understand the hesitation to stop. Not gonna lie anyway, I'm definitely guilty.

But what annoys me most is the form this takes. A lot of @ mentions, baseless "cheating" accusations, "winning at all cost" state of mind .. I don't feel the mind to defend myself on that, because if it was true my wins would be way more frequent, as well as incident reports.

Now, you want to talk about it ? Use pms. You want to report it ? Go ahead. But I won't discuss it furthermore here.

Congrats @Reik Major! Very impressed by your pace and not making any mistakes :thumbsup:
Turn 8 is one tricky corner. Spun four times! :roflmao:

Thanks again @Interslice for organizing! It's nice with something else than GT3 ;)

My bete noire was turn 7 :confused: . Everytime I came up to it I would go in to a blind panic and stamp on the brakes not knowing if I was going to end up in the armco barrier :laugh:.

A big thanks for the set up. My prior attempts @ driving the 911 were a bit, erm...

My pathetic excuse is that I use it for braking points, especially when practicing, I just cannot be arsed to keep turning it on and of.
If I try, I always press the wrong F key, then spend ages wondering were my internal mirror has gone. Or why I am suddenly back to desktop.:unsure:
Maybe it's been asked before but is the racingline feature any good? I never used it but to be honest, at Riverside I still don't know what's the best approach at a couple of turns.

I really don't use it most of the time, it just sits there on the road, I certainly do not use it for driving line reference. it sometimes comes in useful for an overtake, for braking when I am in unknown territory.

I had constantly complained "to no avail in ACC", the thing in that looks like Blackpool illuminations, defiantly do not use it in ACC.

Maybe it's been asked before but is the racingline feature any good? I never used it but to be honest, at Riverside I still don't know what's the best approach at a couple of turns.

No. It tempts you to look at the road in front of your car while you should really be looking faaaar ahead into the distance/apex/corner exit ....

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 326 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 459 39.3%