Cars Porsche 911 (991) GTA / GT3 cup

not much :) there will be some more updates with more stuff in the cockpit, and then once the rims are textured

as I always said, working on cockpits is my least favorite part about car creation, so it's hard to keep motivated working on something you don't enjoy. But it's getting really close now, so it would be shame not to carry on
it is slow though, I'm not going to lie about it

not much :) there will be some more updates with more stuff in the cockpit, and then once the rims are textured

as I always said, working on cockpits is my least favorite part about car creation, so it's hard to keep motivated working on something you don't enjoy. But it's getting really close now, so it would be shame not to carry on

I can only imagine... most people will drive it from the "office" viewpoint, though, so rest assured that all the work will be well appreciated! I guess the temptation is there, to just drive it in its current state, or any of the recent content, and by god, have fun at that! This car will be loved when it is done, the wait will be worth it, Trust in PM3DM!

I can only imagine... most people will drive it from the "office" viewpoint, though, so rest assured that all the work will be well appreciated! I guess the temptation is there, to just drive it in its current state, or any of the recent content, and by god, have fun at that! This car will be loved when it is done, the wait will be worth it, Trust in PM3DM!
And the longer you spend on it the more errors and unfinished work you see. I was really surprised to see people praise my cockpit and the small bits of interior I made for my car (The 996 Turbinchen), I thought it would be the main point of critique.

there will be some errors / compromises for sure, the car needs to be optimized for game engine which means that it can't have it all :)

but if it matches Primera, I think I'd be fine
it will be slightly more detailed though, Primera is around 140k triangles I think, whereas with Porsche I'm aiming more towards 200k, which is what latest Kunos cars are I belive

One of my former work mates has a full-on Porsche race and restoration shop.
I've got some cockpit shots of the GT he was preparing last time I stopped in.
Let me know if those will help you in any way.

some coloring action
still so much work to be done :-/

D7667139CF61D32BD2525793597C5658A59F0936

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back