Resource icon

Cars Porsche 911 3.0l RSR 1974 1.12

Login or Register an account to download this content
I know about it, I used it and it still doesn't work. I had to rename files to not use "porsche_911_74" phrase and now it works. (Now I have it named porsche_911_701)

Yep sounds like too many mods.causing some corruption /over writing files etc. I grabbed a bunch of simraceway tracks, all worked but mid-ohio would just crash to desktop. Had some other pc issues of late so yesterday swapped out to an earlier clean clone of OS and games, updates took place, loaded all my mods and now all my mods and tracks work beautifully again. Oh and by the way, mid-ohio in the 74' 911 in 3d is fantastic.

Last edited:
I did a Steam file verification and there were no errors. I re downloaded the Porsche mod and installed and it still crashed the program. After a reboot I can go back into AM and load the mod for a race and find the adjustment for AI aggression is gone. The arrows are there but no words. If I re install the mod the words come back but still crashes. I tried Spa and one of the Reiza tracks. I can load and race the Boxers with no problems. Patrick's Porsche mod is the only one I have installed. I also have all of Patrick's tracks. I cannot remember if there are other tracks.

I uninstalled AM thru Steam then did a re-install that took over 4 hours on my connection. Installed the Porsche mod along with all of Patrick's tracks only to find the same problem. Steam does not uninstall the folder in "MY Documents" I discovered later. The culprit was in there somewhere. Deletion of the folder in "my documents" fixed the problem I was having. I wish I would have syndrome.

Now we know at least.

Hak

Thanks for udpating this Patrick, I had forgotten how much of riot these cars are. New custom championship coming up I think :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I feel like there are some skins missing out of my install.

Edit: Downloaded the first version again and checked the Gamedata folder. There is a Teams folder in that one that isn't in this latest version.

Last edited:
Patrick Giranthon updated Porsche 911 3.0l RSR 1974 with a new update entry:

Lost teams restored

911RSR74 v1.11

Restored missing team skins lost in v1.1
Added new mirror mapping and hires mirror texture, Turn off the "Self in Rearview" setting from AMS display menu.
Revised cockpit eyepoint.

If you have updated from RSR74_V1.0 to v1.11 a few orphan files should be deleted as listed below if you have them.

..\Series\PORSCHE_911_74.srs
..\Series\PORSCHE_911_74.tga

..\GameData\Vehicles\Porsche_911_74\Teams\Heimrath\porsche_911_741.dds

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Patrick Giranthon Is it possible for me to raise the volume of the shifting sound? Im thinking when i shift up i wish it was louder so i could hear it better, and i thought maybe there is a config with a value or its impossible?

Thank you for an amazing car.

Having a bit of problem everytime I install the mod its overwrites your Cart series icon and only allows me to select the 911's. The only way I can select the Cart's with the Porsche's installed is by deleting the two Reiza 41 file sin the series folder.

P9VcSjy.jpg

fq7O9dm.jpg

I have tried deleting all mods etc but to know avail. The damn tga file just wants to go in that slot.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 377 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%