Porsche 911.2 RSR | #79 WeatherTech Racing | 2021 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship

Skins Porsche 911.2 RSR | #79 WeatherTech Racing | 2021 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ZL1 submitted a new resource:

Porsche 911.2 RSR | #79 WeatherTech Racing | 2021 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship - The lone Porsche of current GTLM IMSA :(

View attachment 490336
Presenting WeatherTech Racing #79 of the 2021 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship

The liveries are adapted for URD's free visual upgrade for Kunos's 911 RSR.

The base livery is in mip-mapped, non-compressed 4K version to ensure the best quality possible. Feel free to re-edit them to any size or compression settings you like :)

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hey great mod. Was just about to download the 911 update from the link you attached and the Mega download is an exe installer. Do you know if this is save for me to install and it's not just a virus?

Hey great mod. Was just about to download the 911 update from the link you attached and the Mega download is an exe installer. Do you know if this is save for me to install and it's not just a virus?
Hi, the link and the .exe installer is 100% safe. Though just to be sure the content of the installer should have something along the lines of "United Racing Design" or "2018 Porsche 911.2 RSR" :)

Love that Livery but is there any chance that you could make the same livery for the new gen ACFSK Porsche 911 RSR 2020?
Hi, I'd love to but there're 2 reasons preventing that:
1. It's not officially public (yet).
2. Their livery creator has already done it for them. You can see it here:

So unfortunately, this is what we will have to make do with for now. I'll update the car to real 2021 spec soon.

Hi, I'd love to but there're 2 reasons preventing that:
1. It's not officially public (yet).
2. Their livery creator has already done it for them. You can see it here:

So unfortunately, this is what we will have to make do with for now. I'll update the car to real 2021 spec soon.
Do you know when it will be realesed? Ore do you have the Skin from there Disc?

Thanks. I'm a URD customer, but I hadn't heard about the 911.2 RSR mod. Does this mod trigger a mismatch reaction if you try to enter an online race? TIA.

Thanks. I'm a URD customer, but I hadn't heard about the 911.2 RSR mod. Does this mod trigger a mismatch reaction if you try to enter an online race? TIA.
It is a free update by URD that have been used for some time now. The car when install will appear seperately to the original Kunos car, so it won't create a mismatch reaction.

You can find the car on their twitter and facebook page. The link inlcuded in my post is the official one :)

It is a free update by URD that have been used for some time now. The car when install will appear seperately to the original Kunos car, so it won't create a mismatch reaction.

You can find the car on their twitter and facebook page. The link inlcuded in my post is the official one :)
Ah yes, I got this so long ago I'd forgotten about it. Thanks.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 246 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 242 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%