Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Porsche 904GTS (Download)
Track: Jacarepagua 88 (Download)

Practice start time: GMT 20.00
Qualification start time: GMT 20.30 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.40 (11 laps)
Qualification start time: GMT 21.00 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.10 (11 laps)

Note1: Skins that come with the Mod Only
Note2: Race1 = 904/4, Race2 = 904/6

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Andrew Jarnell
  3. Senad Subasic
  4. Hans Sneep
  5. Jack Smith
  6. Ross Garland
  7. Jacob Boonstra
  8. Predrag Drobac
  9. Bob Hutchins
  10. Knut Omdal Tveito
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver

Signing up
Have to drop out for tonight ,
problem with my right ear, they put in a tube to get rid of fluid on the inside.
Trouble's me for more then 3 months now hope this will fix it.
Using a headphone wont work now.

Nice cars which are fun to drive, which is just as well as I had two lonely races this time. I spent most of my time in the mid-field but around 7-10sec away from both the car in front and behind.

Quick question: What tweak do I need to make in order to retain control of my car after the race has finished? I see you guys stopping wherever or doing doughnuts, but mine usually crashes into a wall or another car after crossing the line...

Nice cars indeed, great fun to drive and very forgiving at the limit; well, at my limit at least.. And the only setup for it posted here felt quite good so I put in a decent Q1 lap, but at quite a margin to the leaders..:confused:

So in Race 1 I managed to hang on to 3rd place from right after the start while watching Stuart and Knut slowly drive off into the sunset at over a sec. per lap. But with Bob in my mirror almost the entire race as a reminder that any mistake would not go unpunished, I could do consistent laps and finished 3rd.

The 6-cylinder Porsche felt quite similar, so with minor setup changes I felt good to go. Managed 4th in Q2, and at R2 start I could even sneak to to lead.
With Stuart very close behind for over half the race, I feared he was just waiting til he got bored to pass me.
And while Knut was busy making a great comeback after an off, I managed to stay ahead and won!! YES!! :)

But before I had the chance to get my head too high up in the clouds, I noticed that a Knut in hot-pursuit-mode could go round this track about 2 secs faster than my best time.. Wow!!:eek:

Grats to Stuart and Knut, and thank you to everyone for another fun race night, all very clean and careful but some friendly TS namecalling :D

Had a great time in these cars last night. I'd driven it before but it felt better than I could remember. Really loved the handling and especially the crisp steering feel. Would love to see more of this car. And I am actually becoming a fan of this track now.

Race 1 was a great battle with Stuart. Was able to keep the racing quite close and switched positions a few times. The 904 was really well composed and controllable.

It seemed like Race 2 would be a replay of Race 1 with me, Stuart and Roland. However in the first lap I didn't pay attention to the braking points of Stuart and Roland and I ended up on the lawn and at the back of the field. For the rest of the race I gunned it and had some great clean racing along the way. Was able to catch up with Stu at the end and had another close finish.

BTW I just remembered this video I watched last week with Walter Röhrl and the 904:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back