AC Porsche 718 RS @ Feldbergring - Tuesday 4th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Cheers for the car pointers lads. I had lined up the russell alexis for the thruxton event but couldn't get it to install. Sounds like another decent 1960's single seater. Ended up running the lotus type 25 instead.

Cheers for the car pointers lads. I had lined up the russell alexis for the thruxton event but couldn't get it to install. Sounds like another decent 1960's single seater. Ended up running the lotus type 25 instead.
The Russell Alexis is an absolute gem. What do you mean you couldn't install it? On your own computer or on sgp?

Last edited:
The Russell Alexis is an absolute gem. What do you mean you couldn't install it? On your own computer or on sgp?

On my computer ye. Content manager is saying it has installed successfully but it doesn't show in the garage... I am possibly being a thick and can't see it but I spent a good while at it!

edit Got it to work by extracting and copying these 3 files to steamapps/common/assettocorsa

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Really enjoyed that, thanks to all who togged out :thumbsup: First 2 laps of race 1 was great too! Wrecked it trying to take the end of the back straight flat! Got in the zone then for race 2 and caught up to @max1966i for a nice battle to finish :)

There's double nords leading into the next one so I'll probably go with some nice short course to rest the mind :coffee:

Last edited:
Two good races, for all of I think, down to mistakes really, so everyone was in with a shout for this race. Had a fault-free first race, a coupled of blunders second race lap 3, but that was about it. And a lot of luck, sandwiched between a faster driver behind, Han, :unsure:and a faster driver in front Dennis.:unsure: Both decided to throw themselves off the track in lap 4, giving me a good breathing space for lap 5, cheers guys. :D :D
As I said very lucky, the two aliens in front were in a different league, so never had to bother myself with Riek and Erik, who were battling away lap after lap, I was just looking for an off from them in second race lap 5, considering how many laps they battled for, quite remarkable, I did patiently wait but nothing happened. :(
Some great battles on the way to, especially our host Brian
@Interslice , so thank you brian for a great race, Malcomb, Edoardo, Daniel, Taj, Michael, etc for some great battles. :)

Thanks again for a great evening folks!

Next week we're off to the sachsenring for some touring car action.

We havn't forgotten about group C, just pushed it back a week for logistical reasons ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing