AC Porsche 718 RS @ Feldbergring - Tuesday 4th May 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. This Tuesday 4th May we're at Feldbergring in Taanus, Germany with the 1960 Porsche 718 RS Spyder. This agile little car is low to the ground and easy to handle on @Fat-Alfie's tricky 11km circuit and will make for some great racing!

0nUQfCZ.jpg

DH5eKVH.jpg

Further credit to @Fat-Alfie for the track map and photo!

Come join us and make the event one to remember!

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server Password: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)
Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Event Details

• Cars: Porsche 718 RS Porsche Pack #2 DLC
  • 18:00 UTC (19:00 DST) | Practice (75 minutes)
  • 19:15 UTC (20:15 DST) | Qualification (15 minutes)
  • 19:30 UTC (20:30 DST) | Race 1 (20 minutes)
  • Tea break 5 minutes
  • 19:55 UTC (20:55 DST) Race 2 (20 minutes) - Reverse grid top 5

Track: Feldbergring 1.4
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets, Auto Clutch
Jump Start: = Drive Through
Track Temps: 26c
Track Condition: Clear

Useful links

1. RaceDepartment Club Regulations
  2. RaceDepartment Discord
  3. Recommended App: Helicorsa (download here)
  4. Practice and race server password: click here

Entry List

1. @Interslice
  2. @edo22
  3. @Chris Down
  4. @HF2000
  5. @Taj Johal
  6. @Denis Betty
  7. @Reik Major
  8. @Erik Axelsson
  9. @Daniel R.
  10. @EireGreen™
  11. @max1966i
  12. @Kek700

35 Grid Slots

Thank your AC community modder with a coffee or a pint!

See you on track!

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Damn, I love this combo! Three races in a week are too much for me with organising two of them. Not signing up yet but for this one I will see what I can do.
I hope you will have some spare cars so I can jump in at the last minute.

Me too please. :)
You're in Sylvain!
Man, Tuesdays are hard for me, but this is very tempting... for now, sign me in :) Thanks for organising!
Damn, I love this combo! Three races in a week are too much for me with organising two of them. Not signing up yet but for this one I will see what I can do.
I hope you will have some spare cars so I can jump in at the last minute.

I've stuck you both down for a slot. No panic if yous can't make it :)

@HF2000 I see now this was an old event in 2018 but with the alfa gta in the mix also. For future how is the BOP with these 2 cars do you guys remember? I see @Chris Down was in it that event!

I will stick with just the porker for this one as it felt perfect out of the box on this track. Just need to adjust the tyre pressure and off you go :coffee:

@HF2000 I see now this was an old event in 2018 but with the alfa gta in the mix also. For future how is the BOP with these 2 cars do you guys remember? I see @Chris Down was in it that event!

I will stick with just the porker for this one as it felt perfect out of the box on this track. Just need to adjust the tyre pressure and off you go :coffee:

I remember not many people chose the 718 RS 60 that time, so it's hard to say. I think @Captain Condescending was near the front in the 718 though, so there's no obvious major delta that I remember.

Last edited:

Sorry, Brian. I wasn't simracing then so I don't know.

I have a race on sgp which ends around 8pm uk time. So.... I'll do some practice for this one and jump straight out of the Lotus 49 and into the Porsche. Can't wait for this.
Please sign me up. :D

One of the best 4 quids in sim racing right there!
It's £3.99 on Steam - go on... treat yourself! :D

It's £3.99 on Steam - go on... treat yourself! :D

I did it, the Porsche Season pass withll 3 Porsche DLC's for around 10...

Good to go!!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing