Cars Porsche 356A 1600GS Carrera GT Coupe v0.91

classic 4 cylinder aircooled boxer race car

1. Ensyuya

Ensyuya

Ratings:
    +198
    Ensyuya submitted a new resource:

Porsche 356A 1600GS Carrera GT Coupe - classic 4 cylinder aircooled boxer race car

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 1
  2. AccAkut

AccAkut
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,468
    @bello francesco ehm, you are totally wrong with your copyright assumption and giving a really unfair review there

-------
    can't wait to test this later, looks absolutely gorgeous :confused:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wietie

Wietie

Ratings:
    +3
    Looks really great!
    Defo gonna give this a spin later :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ensyuya

Ensyuya

Ratings:
    +198
  5. AccAkut

AccAkut
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,468
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ensyuya

Ensyuya

Ratings:
    +198
    I reverse-engineered the KN5 file and returned it to FBX and I tried it. As you pointed out, the number of polygons is increasing.
    I do not know the cause. I output the FBX file of 180k polygon with 3dsmax and passed it through kseditor. This is beyond my ability. It seems better to stop posting the number of polygons.

7. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson

Ratings:
    +3,487
    Count in tris, no polys :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +448
    I had a quick go in the car earlier at Monza Junior. It is great fun to drive! I'm really hoping I can match it with the Honda S800 RSC as that car has no friends. Initial testing looks promising as I was about 5.5 seconds off my GTA pace at Monza Junior which shouldnt be too far off the little Honda :D Keep up the good work, a great little car and looks much nicer than the 550 mod IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Leitcharound

Leitcharound

Ratings:
    +7
    Look forward to trying this later in the week, game has been aching for a 356 for a long time now! Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Eddi Birell

Eddi Birell

Ratings:
    +2
    Nice work. Great. But i think the ground clearenc is to much. i know this car on street. By and thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ensyuya

Ensyuya

Ratings:
    +198

I also feel that the ground clearance is slightly higher. Especially in the front part. This is also the standard condition of RR vehicles. We've been developing it aiming for old time race car than the current tune-up car. Personally I do not dislike this.
    The height of the car can be changed slightly directly in the suspension setting. Please be careful about change of geometry when changing car height, because this is AC !

https://www.supercars.net/blog/1956-porsche-356a1500gs-carrera-coupe/
    https://www.porsche.at/motorsport-e...ie-50er/1958-porsche-356-a-1600-gs-carrera-gt
    http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions...association-with-sothebys-n09045/lot.116.html

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  12. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +448
    http://managerdc6.rackservice.org:50129/lapstat

Turns out the car is actually quite close over a lap against the 595SS S2 in track day trim :p

Not the best combo though as the Fiat loses masses of time whenever it is in traffic.

BTW the names are too long so both cars are indistinguishable from each other at the server list or in a session.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. P_Cote

P_Cote

Ratings:
    +30
    Hi Eddi,
    Here's what ground clearance looked like in 1960 for a 356A at Sebring. Nowadays most 356's run low suspension settings, even on the street.

1960 356A Sebring 1st #72 Camoradi.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +448
    Screenshot spam

20180722003109_1.jpg
    20180721103242_1.jpg

20180722001933_1.jpg

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  15. P_Cote

P_Cote

Ratings:
    +30
    Wow! Do I see a Carrera panamericana skin in there? One of my personnal favorite!!

I'm also working on a few extra liveries, the more the better!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +448
    Yeah I threw together a Carrera Panamerica livery with reckless abandon :p (base grey is definitely way off) I left out some of the stuff about Jesus though :D Or maybe that was a different skin that I decided against, I forget. I made 2 and pctm made 1 you can find them in the GRC skin pack if you want more skins in your collection.

OP the headlights look a little odd with the night mod, looks like the headlights themselves need to be brighter?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Eddi Birell

Eddi Birell

Ratings:
    +2
    Hello from Germany, here 2 pictures from last week. city of stuttgart-zuffenhausen, birth place of porsche. Nice cars and a little bit down. :))) better for racing ;-))))
    greetings Eddi

Attached Files:

• 123.jpg
      123.jpg
      File size:
      971.5 KB
      Views:
    • 456.jpg
      456.jpg
      File size:
      995.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Ensyuya

Ensyuya

Ratings:
    +198
    A month ago I also thought so, I adjusted the brightness of the headlights, but it seems that the brightness is still not enough. Yes, it's rather dark. The picture shows the situation at that time.
    Regardless of the car type, the effect of dynamic light glows pale white headlights contemporary. I think that the effect of the dynamic light of the headlight is too white for 356. Meanwhile the lights of instruments are realistic.

Screenshot_porsche_356a_1600gs_carrera_gt_coupe_pk_usui_pass_16-6-118-18-50-11.jpg Screenshot_porsche_356a_1600gs_carrera_gt_coupe_pk_usui_pass_16-6-118-18-51-11.jpg Screenshot_porsche_356a_1600gs_carrera_gt_coupe_s1_mount_akina_2017_16-6-118-19-7-36.jpg

19. Andy-R

Andy-R

Ratings:
    +448
    If anything can be done about it it would be nice, the car looks odd in my rear view mirror at the moment, it would be better to just pretend it has modern bulbs IMO than the dull headlight issue.

20. HansDG

HansDG

Ratings:
    +15
    You can make a .ini for it, in AC\extension\config\cars\mods car folders name and add stronger light figures.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.